On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Nice one mate.
Did you take yourself of the family list?
Where you get an offer for.
I emailed saying that i was on the family list but would like to be considered for any single seats. Got a reply almost immediately saying that my preference had been updated. Ticket was then in basket within an hour. Enclosure,SE 2 mate never sat there but the way its been going id have taken anything!

My mate was on the seat transfer list, received an email last month with an offer which he accepted and was put through, then a few days ago he randomly got another offer of a seat move again

For anyone that took the finance optiom, how long did it take for your email to come from the finance company where u need to approve the agreement?

I have my confirmation of purchase email from rangers, but nothing from the company premium credit yet

About
For anyone that took the finance optiom, how long did it take for your email to come from the finance company where u need to approve the agreement?

I have my confirmation of purchase email from Rangers, but nothing from the company premium credit yet
About three days from accepting to confirmed and another couple for the RTV Code to come through.

I got back row of club deck 2 weeks ago. Not my first choice. Guess there cannot be much after that.

Feeling humble and grateful and hope those disappointed can still get to games and better chances next season when hopefully we will be going for 56

Back