On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

As previously mentioned, I got one for my daughter in the club deck, same block as us, but no where near the same row, girl from the ticket office called me yesterday to say premium credit weren't able to add to my agreement and could I pay another way, I said no problem. just happy to get a seat for her. 5 minutes later, same girl calls me back to say she checked to see if there was a closer seat, she went over and above and found the seat next to us had just became available, what a service :)

As previously mentioned, I got one for my daughter in the club deck, same block as us, but no where near the same row, girl from the ticket office called me yesterday to say premium credit weren't able to add to my agreement and could I pay another way, I said no problem. just happy to get a seat for her. 5 minutes later, same girl calls me back to say she checked to see if there was a closer seat, she went over and above and found the seat next to us had just became available, what a service :)
Perfect. Always nice to hear things working out so well.

THIS SHOULD GO ON TO THE OP TO HELP
There is no option to pay by card, it's bank transfer. If you have it in your basket but no email you can follow the same instructions I used

Please use the following account details for UK payments:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – when using Bank Transfer to pay, you MUST forward payment for each seat separately, one payment for multiple seats will be returned. It is essential that your payee reference includes the correct 9 digit Rangers number and word WAITLIST, to allow us to identify and process your seat. For example. 500001111 WAITLIST.

Make sure you use the last bit as a reference in your transfer. I got this acknowledged next working day.

Few pages back :)

The ticket is CF/CF5/D/0153 I’ve emailed ranger to see what they can do. I will obviously buy it and if they can’t sort anything I will swap. I’m Row x in cd1 I know it’s miles out but just want the wee man going to the games.
his grandad sits Copland rear so I’ve asked if there’s anything anywhere together

The ticket is CF/CF5/D/0153 I’ve emailed ranger to see what they can do. I will obviously buy it and if they can’t sort anything I will swap. I’m Row x in cd1 I know it’s miles out but just want the wee man going to the games.
his grandad sits Copland rear so I’ve asked if there’s anything anywhere together
I also have a ticket in cd1 and would swap for cf

Can anyone help me got an offer today and applied for the credit option does the ticket stay in the basket till the credit is authorised thanks in advance

Email them mate. There’s tickets still about. They sorted mine out so the wee mans next to me. Margret at the ticket office was first class phoned me and left a voice mail and emailed me aswell. Brilliant
I have a few times mate, keep getting the same reply that they are working through the list and could take a few weeks to finalise

Email them mate. There’s tickets still about. They sorted mine out so the wee mans next to me. Margret at the ticket office was first class phoned me and left a voice mail and emailed me aswell. Brilliant
What email address did you use mate? I’ve used the webmail@rangers one and had no luck getting a helpful reply.

Has anyone had any luck with getting a junior ST moved closer to their own seat by contacting the ticket office?

I'm in CD2 and the little guy is in CD1, not a million miles away but he's 3 years old so won't be able to take him until I know for sure that the guys around me won't make a certain game and there'll be an empty seat.

Longshot I guess to see if there's anything a lot closer. Would assume they would have tried to place him as close due to date of birth and on family and friends etc.

Has anyone had any luck with getting a junior ST moved closer to their own seat by contacting the ticket office?

I'm in CD2 and the little guy is in CD1, not a million miles away but he's 3 years old so won't be able to take him until I know for sure that the guys around me won't make a certain game and there'll be an empty seat.

Longshot I guess to see if there's anything a lot closer. Would assume they would have tried to place him as close due to date of birth and on family and friends etc.

Where in CD2 mate?

Back