On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Has anyone had any luck with getting a junior ST moved closer to their own seat by contacting the ticket office?

I'm in CD2 and the little guy is in CD1, not a million miles away but he's 3 years old so won't be able to take him until I know for sure that the guys around me won't make a certain game and there'll be an empty seat.

Longshot I guess to see if there's anything a lot closer. Would assume they would have tried to place him as close due to date of birth and on family and friends etc.

I’m in CR and my son was initially allocated CD. I contacted the ticket office and they explained that at the time they allocated his, CD was the only area within the stadium with availability. However since that point, with transfers and others who hadn’t taken up offers of tickets a few had become available in CR. They moved him to the closest to me that they had, four rows in front and seven seats along (he’s 12, so not such a big issue) where I’ll be able to see him and he can see me. It’s worth checking with the ticket office although it may be that they have already allocated him the nearest available.

As an aside, previously when I’ve purchased single match tickets for my son, I’ve always found those who sit around me very helpful and if there was an empty seat further along, people would move along to allow my son to sit next to me. On other occasions someone has swapped seats with my son even where his allocated one is several rows away. It may be that when fans are allowed back into the ground you could attend the first one on your own and speak with those next to you and see if they’re able to assist in the games after that.

I’m in CR and my son was initially allocated CD. I contacted the ticket office and they explained that at the time they allocated his, CD was the only area within the stadium with availability. However since that point, with transfers and others who hadn’t taken up offers of tickets a few had become available in CR. They moved him to the closest to me that they had, four rows in front and seven seats along (he’s 12, so not such a big issue) where I’ll be able to see him and he can see me. It’s worth checking with the ticket office although it may be that they have already allocated him the nearest available.

As an aside, previously when I’ve purchased single match tickets for my son, I’ve always found those who sit around me very helpful and if there was an empty seat further along, people would move along to allow my son to sit next to me. On other occasions someone has swapped seats with my son even where his allocated one is several rows away. It may be that when fans are allowed back into the ground you could attend the first one on your own and speak with those next to you and see if they’re able to assist in the games after that.

Good to hear that mate, hope they'll be able to sort me out similar. Really like my seat and the people around so I know they would be sound and would prefer him moving closer here than me there but I'm set on if they can't move us closer then just putting in a seat transfer for the both of us at the end of the season. Long term makes the most sense. Have emailed them so will wait and see what they say.

Cheers again.

So Lads the waiting is over!! Let the refresh button go...
Absolutely gutted but hey ho. Next yr.. got a reply from ticket office that's it all concluded.
Below is what i received.
Good Afternoon.
After renewals there was very limited availability for transfers and new sales.
We have concluded transfers and the season ticket waiting list for this season.
Many Thanks
One gutted bear esp for the boy

Absolutely gutted but hey ho. Next yr.. got a reply from ticket office that's it all concluded.
Good Afternoon.
Many Thanks
This is wild. I got this reply 5 mins ago...

We are continuing to reach out to supporters on our waiting list as seats become available to offer.

If we can accommodate your request you'll receive an email with a seat offer and instructions on how to proceed.

Unfortunately this process is quite time-intensive as the seating reservations are placed for 7 days – and unless the supporter the seat is offered to declines it, then we need to wait until that reservation has expired before we can then look to make another offer.

We will continue to make these seating offers until we have either reached capacity for season ticket sales, or exhausted all applicants on the waiting list.

Good Afternoon.
Many Thanks
They should put out an email to everyone and put us out our misery .

I managed to get a reply from the TO and there was a seat 3 along from mine and I could change for an additional £5. Over the moon. Be 2 between us, a guy and his son and I’m 99.9% sure that they won’t have a problem moving over one so we can sit together.

Genuinely made up.

Guys. Could anyone tell me how far seat 252 is along the CD in relation to the pitch (ie - in line with 18 yard boy, D, penalty spot). Many thanks in advance. Ps I've looked on view from my seat etc. Cheers guys.

Guys. Could anyone tell me how far seat 252 is along the CD in relation to the pitch (ie - in line with 18 yard boy, D, penalty spot). Many thanks in advance. Ps I've looked on view from my seat etc. Cheers guys.

see this post here. Looks like itll be on the 18 yard line, there or thereabouts at the Broomloan end. Seat 287 looks to be right on the corner flag and you're 34 seats to the right of that, so whatever that is in yards, probably about 20-25 yards from the goal line?

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...t-anyone-know-the-chances.127298/post-6631066

Last edited:
Back