On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

I got offered a ticket. SE1 V 0010 on Friday

I'm only on 125 points and a Bronze member (all the best ones are)

However circumstances have changed personally and have had to knock it back, already emailed ticket office to remove the offer. Which they have responded to already.

Good luck everyone

It will be interesting how it works going forward I think if theirs no vaccine after this year then season tickets next year will be available in more numbers.

This year is going to hurt everyone and the following years with tax rises etc

With no fans at home the ones who were using seat sub to basically help finance the next year's season ticket for minimal cost will weigh up wither its worth it.

The club will also be required to track and trace so anyone not using seat sub and giving to friends and family will be chased as breaching terms nd conditions.

You could be in a situation they have to check I'd going into grounds for fans to be allowed back next few years for season ticket holders will be interesting

Has anyone who bought via credit on friday had the email about the credit yet?

I bought mine last week and it took about 27 hours before I got the credit email.
Cheers mate seen a few said they heard after about 24 hours so was expecting today or tomorrow since it was the weekend

Lovely stuff! 65 points, £590.00 for CD2 sitting in my basket.

EDIT:

unknown.png

This is one issue, however. I have not received an email yet with any information; but I don't want to be paying through credit.

Cheers mate seen a few said they heard after about 24 hours so was expecting today or tomorrow since it was the weekend

I'm the same. Checked out Thursday night and got confirmation from the ticket office on Friday morning but not heard from the credit company yet.

It's a massive relief. I'm just waiting to see what my options are, how long are folk waiting until they get their email? Lucky if it wasn't for this thread I'd be sitting refreshing my emails.
I'm waiting on an offer) to pay for a season ticket in full mate as don't want the credit options I'm also on 50 points

Back