On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Update as of now:

Still nothing. Logged in and out multiple times to no avail.

Emailed webmail, hopefully I get a response within due course.

I feel ill, I'm absolutely raging I just didn't go ahead with the purchase.

Guys, I know you might not want to be paying credit like myself but for the extra 10-15 pounds it's probably worth it given you actually get to keep your ticket o_O

Guys, I know you might not want to be paying credit like myself but for the extra 10-15 pounds it's probably worth it given you actually get to keep your ticket o_O
Think tickets were flitting in and out of folks baskets last week. Don't worry bro.

Lovely stuff! 65 points, £590.00 for CD2 sitting in my basket.

EDIT:

unknown.png

This is one issue, however. I have not received an email yet with any information; but I don't want to be paying through credit.
Excellent news, cum on 45pt Loyal!!!

Don't panic. This was consistently reported by those getting tickets. Appears in basket, disappears for a while then reappears.

It happened to me several times during the 2 days I waited for the confirmation emai
Don't panic. This was consistently reported by those getting tickets. Appears in basket, disappears for a while then reappears.

Likewise, I waited 3 days including the weekend for my confirmation email during which time it disappeared & reappeared

I've just knocked back a transfer to 2 seats together in GE3 row F if anyone wants to get in contact with the ticket office

I'm the same. Checked out Thursday night and got confirmation from the ticket office on Friday morning but not heard from the credit company yet.
Hopefully we hear back today or tomorrow

Good news, it's reappeared.
Bad news, I get an error saying there is a problem with the name I supplied for my credit application.

I don't have any credit history whatsoever may I add.

Has any family stand tickets been offered yet. Seems like its just single tickets for other stands just now as other people on less points been offered single tickets. I've emailed rangers but no reply(surprise surprise) and nothing in baskets. Its a wall of silence

For those who have received their ticket, but don't want to pay credit and have not gotten their email yet:

unknown.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – when using Bank Transfer to pay, you MUST forward payment for each seat separately, one payment for multiple seats will be returned. It is essential that your payee reference includes the correct 9 digit Rangers number and word WAITLIST, to allow us to identify and process your seat. For example. 500001111 WAITLIST.

Bought mine on friday at 11:30 and just got sent the rangers tv access code keep an eye on your emails if you also bought on friday

Logged in a few hours ago and had 2 together in BR1 in my basket.

Buzzing to say the least but I went through the full process to buy them and when I hit the final confirmation button the site died and when it reloaded the tickets weren't in my basket anymore.

3 hours later and I've been logging in and out constantly in hope they reappear.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Got an email through this afternoon telling me the tickets were back in my basket.

I logged in and went through the process again and the exact same thing happened where I click on the final confirmation screen and it just sits as processing for a few minutes then the page crashes saying the site is unavailable. When the page is refreshed the 2 tickets are gone from the basket and no order has been placed.

When You select the premium credit option does it matter if you choose 4 months instead of 10?

Also does this open up a pop up page with a credit application or does it just go through the rangers site.

Has anyone else had this issue.

Has any family stand tickets been offered yet. Seems like its just single tickets for other stands just now as other people on less points been offered single tickets. I've emailed Rangers but no reply(surprise surprise) and nothing in baskets. Its a wall of silence
A got offered 2 tickets for family stand and knocked them back mate last week

Exactly why I took the credit option. I’m sure your ticket will appear back.

I got mine on Thursday, credit offer on Friday and the Rangers TV email has just appeared in my inbox today.

My mate who applied for us had 25 points and I have 55, so how would that work? Just go off his points?

I have lost hope now, I have 20 pts but was looking for the family stand.

The annoying thing is id have more points but had to open a new account.

Keep checking your basket mate. When they appeared in mine I just went with the 4-month credit option.Got email confirming application for credit, so now just waiting to hear back on that.
Been checking every 5 minutes mate lol I want to pay in full though.How much is a season ticket for the club deck and do we get 7 days to accept?

I’ve got one in my basket (CD, 60 points) but no email yet. To save me going through this thread again, could somebody tell me what to do now. Would rather just pay than use credit. How long does the email take to show up?

Been checking every 5 minutes mate lol I want to pay in full though.How much is a season ticket for the club deck and do we get 7 days to accept?

£587 for CD. I just went with the 4- month credit option as hadn't read post below. Otherwise I reckon I'd have gone for the full payment. Never noticed anything about dates etc. Just bashed on with application for credit

For those who have received their ticket, but don't want to pay credit and have not gotten their email yet:

unknown.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – when using Bank Transfer to pay, you MUST forward payment for each seat separately, one payment for multiple seats will be returned. It is essential that your payee reference includes the correct 9 digit Rangers number and word WAITLIST, to allow us to identify and process your seat. For example. 500001111 WAITLIST.

Hopefully everyone on the list will receive an offer. How many seats does everyone think are left for ST sale?

Back