On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

I emailed ticket office yesterday to say I’d received no email but had one in my basket. They told me I’d get my email last night but still nothing!

Anyone had anything in the family stand recently? Hoping they are working there way round the stands and not that there’s nothing left in family stand?

Ticket in my basket now. I’m on 55 points and I’ve been offered CD3, row G. It’s cost me £711 which is a bit more than I was wanting to pay but I’m still delighted.

I’ve had a look on AViewFromMySeat but can’t find anything too similar to my seat - does anyone have a photo from around where I’ll be sitting?

Ticket in my basket now. I’m on 55 points and I’ve been offered CD3, row G. It’s cost me £711 which is a bit more than I was wanting to pay but I’m still delighted.

I’ve had a look on AViewFromMySeat but can’t find anything too similar to my seat - does anyone have a photo from around where I’ll be sitting?

That's an excellent seat and view of the game mate.

My Gf had a ST in her basket but it’s now gone. What happens? Will she get an email to pay by bank transfer?

Grandson on 55pts has club deck 1 seat 42 in his basket. Had emailed and asked if he could be offered Govan East where my son and myself sit but been given this. Won’t be able to take it up as he is only 9 and can’t go there himself.

What’s your seat number

I wouldnt get in to club deck as it’s a junior season ticket. We could have swapped seats if given the Govan East after going through the turnstyles.

Have to say I'm not sure if it would work but could you not take the CD seat then, when the Ticket Office opens, go in and get everything swapped around to make that an Adult and your's in the Govan East a child? Lets face it, you are going to have loads of time before we actually get bums on seats.

Just a thought. Might be too complex I accept.

So I've paid my Bank Transfer after receiving the email - is there anything else I need to do to secure the ticket? I've emailed the ticket office to confirm I've made the payment, but feel like I should've needed to accept the ticket somehow!

Have to say I'm not sure if it would work but could you not take the CD seat then, when the Ticket Office opens, go in and get everything swapped around to make that an Adult and your's in the Govan East a child? Lets face it, you are going to have loads of time before we actually get bums on seats.

Just a thought. Might be too complex I accept.
Have emailed ticket office but not really expecting a reply. Will defo think about doing this.

Help needed fellow Bears! What sort of view will I get from CD6 W 249 as it’s suddenly appeared in my basket?? I’m on 45pts!!

Try the link below, page 6.
I got CD6 yesterday row Y 255, so, pretty much in sane place. Link was about as close as I e seen to what our view will be. I reckon we'll be around 6 yard box to 18 yard box.

My sound like a daft question, but to check basket is it just go in to buy online ticket/login/basket ?? And is there any difference from logging in on mobile phone as opposed to a laptop/pc ??

Weird mabe best phoning them the number is in the credit agreement
Just called there & was put on hold, said on the hold message that they're still in the process of collecting this month's payments...I'll maybe just wait another couple of days

Back