On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Trying to pay on credit option as only one offered but won’t take more than first two numbers of sort code no matter what I do, anyone had this issue or get a solution , thanks folks.
This caught me out! Its two digits of the sort code per box for some stupid reason

I found the ticket in my basket on the Wednesday and the email with the offer hit my inbox on the friday at 16:00.

The bank details and what to do for reference are a few pages back

my Dad has just got his offer, 40 points. Govan rear. GR1 C0039, the hope continues. I actually asked him to put himself on list and I'd take it off him as he lives a good journey away but hes keeping it! hahaha

edit - anyone with any photos of that area? I tried a view from my seat site but nothing there

Could be wrong but I thought points were "live" and it was the tiers that were updated every 12 weeks?

EDIT: Please ignore this drivel, having checked the FAQs I was indeed wrong! Apologies.

Last edited:
Can anyone who's taken the finance option advise on how it works - does the first installment get taken immediately or is there a few days wait?

probably a question answered a million times, sorry in advance. But If I buy an annual RTV (currently I pay monthly) are the points for that immediately added? Like is there anything I can do to increase my chances here? Getting pretty desperado! As I said above my old man was offered one earlier on 40 and it would be amazing to have the chance of possibly sitting together next year

probably a question answered a million times, sorry in advance. But If I buy an annual RTV (currently I pay monthly) are the points for that immediately added? Like is there anything I can do to increase my chances here? Getting pretty desperado! As I said above my old man was offered one earlier on 40 and it would be amazing to have the chance of possibly sitting together next year
I bought the full year subscription but as mentioned it won't be updated straight away. I do think everyone will get offered one so be patient

Tbf mate, the staff are working from home, we'd a record number of renewals and then they've had around 5k seat transfers for existing ST holders to deal with.

They're now dealing with the remaining 4.5k available STs.

As long as everything is completed before the opening home game this Sunday, then I think they'll have done pretty well sorting 46.5k ST holders, as well as implementing the new MyGers scheme for about 28k too.
I assume seat transfers come first before the issue of a a new season ticket mate.
It’s a good idea for someone to take what they get then before applying for a switch the following season?

I bought a mygers membership for me an my son yesterday and we have applied for season tickets. I've checked my points total and I'm on 85. I'm hopeful of some news regarding season tickets for us very soon.

Not read the full thread, so forgive me if going over old ground. I bought a club deck bond back in the day having held a season ticket for a good number of years In the Govan Stand. I knew through work I’d not be able to take it up every year, so hence The bond. Liquidation changed all that and when I retired last year, I’d lost my chance of taking up my old seat (my name is still on it). Bought a My Gers membership With low expectations and low and behold despite being graded as Bronze was offered a season ticket today. I‘ve bought it and even in my 50s’ I feel like a wee boy at Christmas!

Not read the full thread, so forgive me if going over old ground. I bought a club deck bond back in the day having held a season ticket for a good number of years In the Govan Stand. I knew through work I’d not be able to take it up every year, so hence The bond. Liquidation changed all that and when I retired last year, I’d lost my chance of taking up my old seat (my name is still on it). Bought a My Gers membership With low expectations and low and behold despite being graded as Bronze was offered a season ticket today. I‘ve bought it and even in my 50s’ I feel like a wee boy at Christmas!
Hopefully your back in the stadium to enjoy the football soon, enjoy your retirement

Back