On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Not read the full thread, so forgive me if going over old ground. I bought a club deck bond back in the day having held a season ticket for a good number of years In the Govan Stand. I knew through work I’d not be able to take it up every year, so hence The bond. Liquidation changed all that and when I retired last year, I’d lost my chance of taking up my old seat (my name is still on it). Bought a My Gers membership With low expectations and low and behold despite being graded as Bronze was offered a season ticket today. I‘ve bought it and even in my 50s’ I feel like a wee boy at Christmas!
Do the club not change names on seats? Nice one for getting a ST again mate

Been emailed with offer for Club Deck CD6, 590 quid.. asked for SJ or Copland (no chance it seems)
Seems a bit steep for one of the ends of the Club Deck, thought that was one of the cheaper areas?

Been emailed with offer for Club Deck CD6, 590 quid.. asked for SJ or Copland (no chance it seems)
Seems a bit steep for one of the ends of the Club Deck, thought that was one of the cheaper areas?
I’ve been offered CD5 for £708 but my mate has been offered CD1 for £492, has anyone managed to change an offer to a different area?

I just paid £708 for CD2 so don’t complain! Figured I’d grab it to be going on with as somebody else will pay that if I don’t. I think advice on this thread was to take what’s offered for now and apply to transfer next season if you’re not happy with it.

CD7 is the end and is the cheaper seats

Got the generic reply from ticket office. We are still working through the list we will contact you with an offer as soon as we can. ....

My boy has just been offered one in a different stand to me. He cannot go himself given he is only 5.

Anyone advise what would be best here? Pay for it and email them or email them before paying for it?

Just been offered CD1 / Y/ looks like it’s on the bye line at the Copland end . Is the view decent does anyone know ? ( I’m going to take it )
I've been offered the same mate. The photo in this link is from a couple of rows further back but roughly the same area. Might need an oxygen tank but still a decent view.

I made my payment yesterday morning but my bank wouldn’t allow to put the whole account name in so I emailed and told them that last night at about 10pm. Got a reply this morning to say the finance team have received my payment but won’t get final confirmation until it’s processed through to ticketing. Very good service from Rangers I have to say.

Finally got one in my basket but dont want to take finance. I have no e-mail from the club yet. How do I pay for it? How in the name of good f... is it possible that in this day an age they have no facility for debit, credit cards or even paypal ...

Finally got one in my basket but dont want to take finance. I have no e-mail from the club yet. How do I pay for it? How in the name of good f... is it possible that in this day an age they have no facility for debit, credit cards or even paypal ...
There was a credit card option on the original email.

I made my payment yesterday morning but my bank wouldn’t allow to put the whole account name in so I emailed and told them that last night at about 10pm. Got a reply this morning to say the finance team have received my payment but won’t get final confirmation until it’s processed through to ticketing. Very good service from Rangers I have to say.
Wh
What's the best address to actually get a reply anyone?
Contact them from your rangers account mate

It'll be fine mate as long as you sent the payment to the correct account number & sort code

Back