On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

My mate followed a link and paid by debit card for our two? Got confirmation and full amount taken out, everyone on here saying it can only be done by bank transfer?
Only options I had in my offer email was bank transfer or credit.

If he's followed the link in the basket to check out it'll be cancelled and you could be waiting a while on refund with debit card.

in my excitement ive bank transferred the total + the websales fee so instead of £492 ive sent £495 sorry to be pedantic but thats not going to cause the payment to be refused? They can keep the 3 quid haha. Also, What are the odds on getting the virtual season ticket sorted before sunday? Would be nice avoiding paying for that on top.

it wont, no. you'll get the £3 refunded eventually but because of bank transfer process this is all being handled manually and will take some time. unfortunately not a straightforward process either way

35 points been offered my 1st choice on the west enclosure. Sw5
My mate got two in SW5 he was delighted - he is a bit concerned with the view for his young son (he is 8) but I told him the atmosphere will be fantastic next to UB

Congrats btw - love coming on to this thread and listening to the good news stories.

Can’t wait to get back in my seats

WATP

Sorry probably been done to death but can I pay with credit card? May be a stupid question but only got option of finance through the link or a bank transfer.

Sorry probably been done to death but can I pay with credit card? May be a stupid question but only got option of finance through the link or a bank transfer.
You can do it but it will likely be cancelled, you will have to wait for a refund and you will also have to pay again by bank transfer or finance

in my excitement ive bank transferred the total + the websales fee so instead of £492 ive sent £495 sorry to be pedantic but thats not going to cause the payment to be refused? They can keep the 3 quid haha. Also, What are the odds on getting the virtual season ticket sorted before sunday? Would be nice avoiding paying for that on top.
Congrats mate great to hear your sorted. I just got my virtual code an hour ago which was 30 mins after signing the payment agreement

I signed in to my basket, there was a ticket for my mate who I have as friends and family, and then when he signed in it was gone, this happend to anyone before?

Cheers mate. he’s only on 25 points and I’m on 20, was buzzing until I seen his name next to it. I thought it was a bit strange that I could see his basket
I don’t think yous should worry too much pal ST’s always disappear then reappear lol

should be a great seat, not far off half way line. I could only find pics of views from CD4
same on that aviewfrommyseat?

Been offered one in CD5 but can't see the seating plan want to have a look only because i'm a lanky f'er and don't want to be crammed in and would prefer an isle seat if honest lol.

700 smackers and can't view the seat plan lol.

same on that aviewfrommyseat?

Been offered one in CD5 but can't see the seating plan want to have a look only because i'm a lanky f'er and don't want to be crammed in and would prefer an isle seat if honest lol.

700 smackers and can't view the seat plan lol.

If you are tall mate, then the CD might not be the place for you. Not sat in it for a long time, but remember the legroom was pretty tight for me at 6ft.

I’m sure this question has already been asked, however I’ve just received the email to pay. The bank account name is given as “The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct” but when I input it online to pay, my banking app says the account no., sort code etc. refers to “The Rangers Football Club Ltd.”

Anyone whose already paid came across this? Don’t want to proceed and find the payment is rejected over small details such as this.

Any advice appreciated.
I had the same mate. I went ahead using the details using the RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB TICKET DIRECT. It appears to have gone through ok.

Good luck today for anyone still waiting for a ticket.

There may still be tickets sitting in baskets that people don't want. Reading back through the thread I see a few people knocked back tickets via email but the tickets remained in their basket for days afterwards. Some may just not have notified the ticket office that they won't be taking the offered tickets at all and so the tickets are sitting in limbo?

Just a theory that may offer hope. Good luck guys.

Good luck today for anyone still waiting for a ticket.

There may still be tickets sitting in baskets that people don't want. Reading back through the thread I see a few people knocked back tickets via email but the tickets remained in their basket for days afterwards. Some may just not have notified the ticket office that they won't be taking the offered tickets at all and so the tickets are sitting in limbo?

Just a theory that may offer hope. Good luck guys.

Its now below my points threshold with others getting offers.

Plenty of examples of that sorting itself out so just need to take it easy.

Wont get the game via season book tomorrow so will just buy it one off

Its now below my points threshold with others getting offers.

Plenty of examples of that sorting itself out so just need to take it easy.

Wont get the game via season book tomorrow so will just buy it one off
The game is on Sunday so still two days to go.i have the unlimited package so I am not overly bothered if I have to wait till next week to get a st as long as I get one

It will be cancelled and he'll have to pay again and wait for a refund .

Seems bizzare they have the facility there and send the confirmation through only to refund it and then bank transfer it? Will have to wait on the cancellation email then.

Seems bizzare they have the facility there and send the confirmation through only to refund it and then bank transfer it? Will have to wait on the cancellation email then.
They have known about it from the start of this process but left it on the page.
Several warnings have been issued advising not to use it though.
Would have been simpler just to nullify it for this process.

Typical... go to checkout then they disappear. I take it going by previous replies thats normal and they will reappear?

Im planning on paying with the credit option so dont want to wait a few days for the email, just want to get it done

Back