On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Purchased 2 ST's on monday via premium credit.

Got the approved credit agreement through on Tuesday.

Still no confirmation from rangers that the St's have been purchased. Doesn't show on my purchase history and no RTV access code.

Anyone else in the same position?

I've emailed the ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk to try and get it sorted but obviously they are snowed under.

I joined it the day it opened mate, dont think that should affect it too much though

This new list isn't based on when you joined the list but how many points you have.

Yeah he's thinking because he only joined the waiting list last week that he would be bottom of the 30 points bracket and would therefore be last to get an offer in that bracket?

What’s wrong with debit card payments?
You can pay by bank transfer or credit installments.

Why they don't take card I don't know but your purchase will be cancelled and the money refunded eventually. If you want to pay in full this means you are likely to still be out the few hundred £ when you then need to pay by bank transfer.

Why they don't take card I don't know but your purchase will be cancelled and the money refunded eventually. If you want to pay in full this means you are likely to still be out the few hundred £ when you then need to pay by bank transfer.

I think the club changed card provider a few months ago and that’s why we can only purchase ST’s via bank transfer or premium credit.

Was offered my season on Wednesday for club deck. Had put my choices as sandy jardine front and rear none the less happy to be in the door. Had 50 points. Also went with 4 months credit instalments as it seemed easier after read posts on here. Still to to sign the credit agreement, but was sent my RTV code the same night and was also able to sign up for the continuous credit as well.

Was offered my season on Wednesday for club deck. Had put my choices as sandy jardine front and rear none the less happy to be in the door. Had 50 points. Also went with 4 months credit instalments as it seemed easier after read posts on here. Still to to sign the credit agreement, but was sent my RTV code the same night and was also able to sign up for the continuous credit as well.
They try charge u £10 if they sent u a reminder to sign the agreement so watch out mate

What a shambles.

never mind. Il wait on my email and pay by bank transfer

Just saw a few posts about debit card payment. I paid mine with debit card and i received confirmation purchase email. I also checked my purchase history and states ive purchased it? Will this cancel then?

Current timescales for offer/payment/confirmation -

My son who had 35 MyGers points

Ticket in basket - Wednesday
Email to pay - Thursday
Email confirmation - Friday

Also, showing in purchase history and 120 MyGers points added.

Still to receive RTV code but not a major issue as I am an existing season ticket and already have a code.

Only slight drawback is he’s 12 and didn’t get stand requested and therefore different one to mine. However I spoke to him about it before accepting and he seems ok with it. Also it’ll likely be some time before we get to attend matches and I’ll try for a transfer next season.

If my son who is a junior joins my gers is he automatically on season ticket waiting list?

I already have a season ticket, but my pal was on the waiting list for this season, his rangers account is linked to mine in the family and friends section and he has been offered a ticket, however it is shown in my basket to checkout and not his, anyone have any ideas why ?

Back