On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Got confirmation of payment today, paid by bank transfer. ST offer Thrs 1pm, paid few hours later and got the confirmation today 12pm. Just for an idea of timelines. Havent got my VST code yet though.

Spoke too Soon, thats the email landed with RTV code. I've been impressed with how quickly everything has went after the initial heartache of wondering if I was going to get a ticket.

Last edited:
aye so youre 10 seats to my right, So That pic in that post is a decent gauge of our view. So whenever we get back we will be craning our necks left to watch it. My plan is to try get a new seat next year, now we have our foot in the door thats possible.
Second half will be a good watch haha!
I'm the same, just glad to be a season ticket holder again :D.

Dont know if this means anything but thought i would share.

I bought my season book yesterday via debit card unaware of the issues others have experienced.

I have just recieved my VST info does that mean my purchase has gone through fine and wont be cancelled after all?

Just received my rtv code.

See the OP and get sorted well in advance of Sunday:

Dont know if this means anything but thought i would share.

I bought my season book yesterday via debit card unaware of the issues others have experienced.

I have just recieved my VST info does that mean my purchase has gone through fine and wont be cancelled after all?
In exactly the same boat mate i'll wait and see if I get an email about a cancellation before I go back to the original email to pay by bank transfer

See the OP and get sorted well in advance of Sunday:

Cheers pal I successfully redeemed my code as soon as I received it lol

Redeemed my sons. I already have a legacy monthly unlimited so not sure if redeeming the code will mess with that. At least my son can watch the games with his pals or if he's staying at his grampa's
Sound mate i bought a £6 a month subscription on 21st July when not a ST holder at the time lol is it possible for me to upgrade it?

Sound mate i bought a £6 a month subscription on 21st July when not a ST holder at the time lol is it possible for me to upgrade it?
Not sure? I was going to buy the annual overseas £240 package in a desperate bid to up my mygers points (40 points for that) but missed the points cut off. Glad I did. Saved myself some cash. I've had the old monthly one for a couple of years.

Not sure? I was going to buy the annual overseas £240 package in a desperate bid to up my mygers points (40 points for that) but missed the points cut off. Glad I did. Saved myself some cash. I've had the old monthly one for a couple of years.
Will need to login to rtv and check it out mate but not until tomorrow and hopefully it’ll allow me to upgrade it

Aye that’s what I paid for mine in CD6. Not sure why the price difference or even the view from the seat. All that matters is you are in the door.
Good luck with the wee mans ticket.

Cheers mate felt terrible taking it without him but I’ve maybe got a better chance next year to get him one if I’ve got one...... well that’s what I told the wife:))

Is £492 about right for club deck 6? Got my confirmation through today but I’m sure it should be more than that? Working my ticket may not include old firms?
Got offered and accepted CD6 row V on Monday and it was £587 mate. Assuming you don’t have old firms included.

Aye that’s what I paid for mine in CD6. Not sure why the price difference or even the view from the seat. All that matters is you are in the door.
Good luck with the wee mans ticket.
There are a different price bands within the clubdeck.
CD1 and CD7 are less expensive than the other sections(the back block of CD7 has a “value“ season ticket).
The price bands change as you move towards the back of the Clubdeck with seats in sections from Row Q forward being a higher price than those seats from Row R towards the back row which is row AC.

I see a few people worried about missing out on a season ticket, in my opinion I think everyone will get an offer, I doubt very much if we will be allowed a full house this season so there is no point in keeping tickets for general sale, it would be better to sell as many season tickets as possible for financial reasons

Delighted have two tickets appear in my basket but gutted to see they are restricted view. MRB row O. Anyone comment on the view from here?

Only had 35 points
In a way your lucky to get 2 together at all mate you can always put in for seat transfer next season,i was row f in mrb before ,a clubdeck post restricted view slightly at halfway line its just luck it could be you cant see top tiers other stands but good view of pitch from main stand theres views of seats online for that section goggle it pal.

I see a few people worried about missing out on a season ticket, in my opinion I think everyone will get an offer, I doubt very much if we will be allowed a full house this season so there is no point in keeping tickets for general sale, it would be better to sell as many season tickets as possible for financial reasons

Wee bit shortsighted imo, besides not believing we will have a full house in Season 20-21, you don't envisage non-season ticket Rangers supporters getting the chance to see a game at Ibrox also I take it these extra Season Tickets won't be able to be renewed in 2021-2022 Season if Covid restrictions are lifted?

Admire your enthusiasm but let's keep it real and have some faith.

In a way your lucky to get 2 together at all mate you can always put in for seat transfer next season,i was row f in mrb before ,a clubdeck post restricted view slightly at halfway line its just luck it could be you cant see top tiers other stands but good view of pitch from main stand theres views of seats online for that section goggle it pal.
Thanks mate. Did have a google and found the view from nearby sections but not quite MRB. Not clear if the restriction is a pillar or just don’t see enough of opposite stands. Could live with the latter but a pillar would be very frustrating. Have asked to see if there are other tickets available so will see what they say

So what is the lowest points we have reached for offers?

Have any of those on the family stand list been successful this week? or been offered seats outwith?

A
Thanks mate. Did have a google and found the view from nearby sections but not quite MRB. Not clear if the restriction is a pillar or just don’t see enough of opposite stands. Could live with the latter but a pillar would be very frustrating. Have asked to see if there are other tickets available so will see what they
If you go on aviewfromyseat.co.uk MRB Ibrox there is a photo from MRB section mate
Thanks mate. Did have a google and found the view from nearby sections but not quite MRB. Not clear if the restriction is a pillar or just don’t see enough of opposite stands. Could live with the latter but a pillar would be very frustrating. Have asked to see if there are other tickets available so will see what they say
If you go on aviewfromyseat.co.uk Mrb Ibrox ,there is a photo mrb row c mate should give you idea of view better.

Back