On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Aye mate still a free for all mate especially where I was row G was the worst on Euro games or midweek cup games when the bangers appeared as I’m sure you’ll know haha
Aye mate I’m no fussed, just glad to be back down there.

Aribo goal against Braga the guy behind me in the club deck went nuts because I stood up half way through Aribos run, cannot be dealing with that again haha

When you say 'just' do you mean he got emailed this morning? Or was it yesterday and he's just noticed?

This is really important as I'm sure they haven't been working weekends since this process began but they could be this weekend to try and get the season tickets all sorted before the first home game.

Got the offer this morning.

My mate has been offered a seat in The Sandy Jardine (Govan) Stand Front in Row A.
Now, is Row A the row nearest to the playing field or the row at the back, just below the SJ Rear/Bar 72 seats. Thanks in advance.

My mate has been offered a seat in The Sandy Jardine (Govan) Stand Front in Row A.
Now, is Row A the row nearest to the playing field or the row at the back, just below the SJ Rear/Bar 72 seats. Thanks in advance.
I thought when the rows were added it went as, bb,cc...then A as I can’t remember ever not being in row V and I have been there for 35 years

Mate on 20 points has just been offered CD03 Row AC...is that the very top of Club Deck where the seating is very tight?
Yes, very back row. When buying public sale tickets last couple of years, I always bought Row AC rather than the few rows in front. I preferred the back row as it gave you the option of standing, view from CD3 will be good.

We managed to get 2 ST together this year, CD2 RowT.

Anyone else still waiting on the code for the match tomorrow? I was offered a ST on Monday, signed the credit agreement, got confirmation from premium credit, but still no code.

That’s what she told me yesterday afternoon and I got the code at about 7pm
Thanks mate. Not too chuffed about it tbh. I'll now need to buy the match, despite having already paid for it via the season ticket.

Thanks mate. Not too chuffed about it tbh. I'll now need to buy the match, despite having already paid for it via the season ticket.
Have you checked your spam folders. Thats where all my rangers related emails go, except oddly enough, all emails from rangers whilst I was waiting for a season ticket offer! Got about 5 in 5 days (none of them being the offer)

Have you checked your spam folders. Thats where all my Rangers related emails go, except oddly enough, all emails from Rangers whilst I was waiting for a season ticket offer! Got about 5 in 5 days (none of them being the offer)
Aye, multiple times! No joy. I'll get in touch with them on Monday hopefully.

Row A is the front row nearest the pitch.
Row AA is the back row.
I thought when the rows were added it went as, bb,cc...then A as I can’t remember ever not being in row V and I have been there for 35 years
Row a is front row
Thanks for the info troops.
It wasn’t what he wanted to hear, so there will be two season tickets sitting together in Row A advertised soon in the Ticket Office.

Further to me not getting my code, my mate says he'll give me his as he's busy tomorrow. Is it just a case of logging into my rtv and using his code? Or would it have to be his login to rtv also?

Further to me not getting my code, my mate says he'll give me his as he's busy tomorrow. Is it just a case of logging into my rtv and using his code? Or would it have to be his login to rtv also?
He will need to activate his code (of he's not done so already) and then give you his login details.
There's a massive thread on how to activate the code etc.

This waiting is torture.. just wish we knew one way or another. Been almost 3 weeks and I got an email to say it could take another two weeks to complete.. I’m on 55 and my son 20 wanted the family stand. Would have thought it would have all been sorted for the first home league game.

This waiting is torture.. just wish we knew one way or another. Been almost 3 weeks and I got an email to say it could take another two weeks to complete.. I’m on 55 and my son 20 wanted the family stand. Would have thought it would have all been sorted for the first home league game.
They've dished out pairs of tickets elsewhere in the stadium to those with less than you! Keep believing. I think they must at least offer you something! Good luck.

I’m on 50 points and my son 20 much like yourself and I was also waiting on the family stand without any luck. I saw posters with less points getting offers and one suggested I email saying I’d take anywhere in the stadium, so I did that and got an offer for CD2 the next day. Worth chasing if your not getting anywhere.

Guys. Having been fortunate enough to getva season I have now had confirmation etc. I recieved the code for RTV but cant work out how u log in !!! Does it give u 24 access to RTV or just allow u to watch home game from kick off??? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Can anyone who's taken the credit option advise when the first payment gets taken?

Does the first installment come off right away, or is there say a week's delay?

Guys. Having been fortunate enough to getva season I have now had confirmation etc. I recieved the code for RTV but cant work out how u log in !!! Does it give u 24 access to RTV or just allow u to watch home game from kick off??? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Top man thanks. But when I go to page there is no way of logging in. Just optuons to buy (single game, month of Aug etc).

Really glad of this tbh id completely given up hope! Hopefully hear something in the next couple weeks although its painful logging in constantly and seeing nothing in the basket!

Top man thanks. But when I go to page there is no way of logging in. Just optuons to buy (single game, month of Aug etc).
I just followed the instructions on the email that got sent out and worked fine for me.
Hoped that thread might help you,there are a couple of other threads which might be what you are after.

I just followed the instructions on the email that got sent out and worked fine for me.
Hoped that thread might help you,there are a couple of other threads which might be what you are after.
Cheers mate. Think i have it now. When i log into RTV. Within my account it says 'Season Ticket Access- Expires 7th Aug 2021' But when i click on any videos etc it says I don't have access. I'm assuming when the programme starts today I shall be allowed to watch that and that only !!!! Fingers crossed.

Cheers mate. Think i have it now. When i log into RTV. Within my account it says 'Season Ticket Access- Expires 7th Aug 2021' But when i click on any videos etc it says I don't have access. I'm assuming when the programme starts today I shall be allowed to watch that and that only !!!! Fingers crossed.
Stay logged in and go to live.rangers.co.uk, you will get acess. You should see currently not broadcasting message on screen when you click on link for St Mirren game.

Back