On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Cheers mate. Think i have it now. When i log into RTV. Within my account it says 'Season Ticket Access- Expires 7th Aug 2021' But when i click on any videos etc it says I don't have access. I'm assuming when the programme starts today I shall be allowed to watch that and that only !!!! Fingers crossed.
All the videos need a separate subscription of rangers tv to watch can only get live games with the ST access

Where did u get this plan mate ?
It was part of the Debenture application pack in 1990/91.

Here's all the seats in this previous post:

2 tickets appeared in my basket around dinner time on Wednesday, but I've still not had an email about paying by bank transfer. How long does it normally take, as I'm worried that the tickets will dissappear from my basket if I don't hurry up and take them.

2 tickets appeared in my basket around dinner time on Wednesday, but I've still not had an email about paying by bank transfer. How long does it normally take, as I'm worried that the tickets will dissappear from my basket if I don't hurry up and take them.
Seems to be a bit random if you’ll get a email or not. I’d send the club a email about it

Email the ticket office asking them to send you the email or dig back through the thread and get the bank details and pay for them.

Here's what the email I got says:

To accept this offer, please select one of the following payment options:

Option 1 - Bank Transfer – payment in full

Please use the following account details for UK payments:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

For all overseas payments please use the following account details:

Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Direct Ticket A/C
SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB79BARC20337033512916

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – when using Bank Transfer to pay, you MUST forward payment for each seat separately, one payment for multiple seats will be returned. It is essential that your payee reference includes the correct 9 digit Rangers number and word WAITLIST, to allow us to identify and process your seat.
For example. 500001111 WAITLIST.

Option 2 – Premium Credit - 10 or 4 instalments

How much longer do you think this will go. I got a ticket on 45 points. My old man on 20 is waiting to see if her gets one. Joined the list soon as it opened

Bears,

i’m on the waiting list for a ST this season, my MyGers points are pitiful and as a result i’m a bronze bear. Anyone know what the chances of getting a season ticket this year will be?

cheers
Keep checking your basket. I managed to get one but never received any of the emails that were apparently getting sent out, the ticket was just sitting in my basket.

Keep checking your basket. I managed to get one but never received any of the emails that were apparently getting sent out, the ticket was just sitting in my basket.
Same for me , only got the offer via my basket , never got the email offer .

Hopefully they fill every seat as would be crazy otherwise and if we go ahead with stadium expansion gives scope for transfers and more ST holders
As it stands myGers members will get to buy tickets for individual matches before non mygers members,chances are that those who will buy individual match tickets are on the season ticket waiting list

I finally got the dreaded cancellation email due to debit card payment.......

How do i pay? Dont want to go through payment instalments.

Any help appreciated bears.

Fairplay to Rangers , I mistakenly paid via my credit card last week and it was cancelled the following day . I then took up the 4 month payment option and a few of the Bears said I'd wait a while for a refund .
Surprisingly my credit card statement came in today and I was refunded the following day after I made the payment .

I never got the email offer but ticket has been in my basket four days, have paid it using the details on the thread. Presume I don’t need to do anything in my rangers account/basket?

Fairplay to Rangers , I mistakenly paid via my credit card last week and it was cancelled the following day . I then took up the 4 month payment option and a few of the Bears said I'd wait a while for a refund .
Surprisingly my credit card statement came in today and I was refunded the following day after I made the payment .
It depends which bank you are with. One of my credit cards updates overnight with payments but the other takes a minimum of 3 working days and sometimes longer.

I have put my interest in the basket but once I click checkout I get a message saying the system is down contact the ticket office . Anyone else having this problem

Ticket just appeared in my checkout for Club Deck. Not first choice but will take it. Does anyone have a seating plan as I would like to know where it is?

Email the ticket office asking them to send you the email or dig back through the thread and get the bank details and pay for them.

Here's what the email I got says:

To accept this offer, please select one of the following payment options:

Option 1 - Bank Transfer – payment in full

Please use the following account details for UK payments:

Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

For all overseas payments please use the following account details:

Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Direct Ticket A/C
SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB79BARC20337033512916

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – when using Bank Transfer to pay, you MUST forward payment for each seat separately, one payment for multiple seats will be returned. It is essential that your payee reference includes the correct 9 digit Rangers number and word WAITLIST, to allow us to identify and process your seat.
For example. 500001111 WAITLIST.

Option 2 – Premium Credit - 10 or 4 instalments
Brilliant mate, thanks

Ticket has been in my basket now for a few days but no email.

Want to pay in full by bank transfer but need the email through with the details. Emailed TO on Thursday so hopefully get something through soon.

@Greg Marshall tried to get in touch via twitter mate but I’m on 100 points and have preferenced GR and CD and have now clearly been overlooked for a ticket as there are people on as low as 20 points who didn’t even select club deck that have been offered one.

I’ve contacted the ticket office and also emailed through MyGers too. The TO gave me a stock response that didn’t even make sense or acknowledge the issue. There’s something clearly been missed off here can you please, please help us out here? it’s fallen on deaf ears so far and Ive no idea what to do.

@Greg Marshall tried to get in touch via twitter mate but I’m on 100 points and have preferenced GR and CD and have now clearly been overlooked for a ticket as there are people on as low as 20 points who didn’t even select club deck that have been offered one.

I’ve contacted the ticket office and also emailed through MyGers too. The TO gave me a stock response that didn’t even make sense or acknowledge the issue. There’s something clearly been missed off here can you please, please help us out here? it’s fallen on deaf ears so far and Ive no idea what to do.

Should message him directly here or on twitter mate.

Ticket has been in my basket now for a few days but no email.

Want to pay in full by bank transfer but need the email through with the details. Emailed TO on Thursday so hopefully get something through soon.
You don't have to wait. The details of how to pay are a couple of pages back.

I emailed and they replied saying the codes will be emailed out tonight
Your lucky at getting reply. Heard hee haw just automated reply. Been weeks now. Delighted for all who got. But nothing in emails or basket(checked several times a day). Just wondering whole system as others on less points seem to have got.

Back