On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

Does anyone know if it is possibly to check what two areas you listed as preferences when initially joining the waiting list? A friend cant seem to find this within his account!

Good to see folks on 20 points getting tickets but quite a few on higher points still heard nothing.

We can announce reaching milestone numbers in mygers scheme so why cant we use the same data to quickly tell folk on the list if they will recieve a ticket and its just a case of the team working through the process?

Having been lucky enough to get a ST offer last Monday which I accepted and paid for, its now a week ago and no RTV email/code, checked junk folder etc, who do you think I should email to enquire? Appreciate any help fellow Bears!

Having been lucky enough to get a ST offer last Monday which I accepted and paid for, its now a week ago and no RTV email/code, checked junk folder etc, who do you think I should email to enquire? Appreciate any help fellow Bears!
I contacted the TO on Friday 4pm enquiring about my rtv code and it was emailed to me at 7pm

Couple of fellas in my friends and family on 20 points have been offered today. One is SW2 Row W seat 212. It’s restricted view anyone any idea of how badly restricted it is? Tried a view from my seat but nothing close to it.

Ticket just appeared in my checkout for Club Deck. Not first choice but will take it. Does anyone have a seating plan as I would like to know where it is?

Couple of fellas in my friends and family on 20 points have been offered today. One is SW2 Row W seat 212. It’s restricted view anyone any idea of how badly restricted it is? Tried a view from my seat but nothing close to it.
It’s alright until we attack down the east enclosure side towards the Copland and you have to stand and stoop to see the closer the play gets to the Copland

There are photos of SE4 which is the same section of the east enclosure.

The restricted view will be nearside touchline obscured by tunnel and dugout

It’s alright until we attack down the east enclosure side towards the Copland and you have to stand and stoop to see the closer the play gets to the Copland
It could also be under the overhang from above. In big games where people stand the whole games it's a bit like watching through a letter box.

It could also be under the overhang from above. In big games where people stand the whole games it's a bit like watching through a letter box.
Yep I’ve been up the back of the west enclosure and if your tall you spend half your time stooping to see what’s going on.

It was part of the Debenture application pack in 1990/91.

Here's all the seats in this previous post:

Thanks for post thing, looks like my own seat is indeed an isle seat,

@Greg Marshall is anyone replying to any emails? Understand its a busy time but its near a month since emails were sent
I've been trying for a set transfer for years. I was told weeks ago that I'm on the list again for consideration but, despite several request for updates, my emails have been ignored. Strange that others get a reply within hours. Very inconsistent @Greg Marshall

I have 659 points . No ticket
Thats a fcking discrace mate club asking fans to part with hard earned cash when there a distinct possibility you will get no product what so ever,its shambolic punters on 25 points etc getting offers when the likes of yourself offered nowt.Am on 25 points and have not have had a offer but have sympathy with you,you must be very disappointed with the way the club is treating you

Got offered one today, in the Copland rear which was my first choice. Only on 20 points. I took the advice of a previous poster and emailed them asking if I was getting offered one as someone on my friends and family list got offered one. They emailed a standard response around 10am today, I checked my basket at 4pm and it was in it. Hope everyone else waiting gets there’s sorted soon.

Got offered one today, in the Copland rear which was my first choice. Only on 20 points. I took the advice of a previous poster and emailed them asking if I was getting offered one as someone on my friends and family list got offered one. They emailed a standard response around 10am today, I checked my basket at 4pm and it was in it. Hope everyone else waiting gets there’s sorted soon.
What do you mean by standard response? I just sent them an email the now regarding a season ticket.

I had Copland rear as my first choice and accepted club deck last week just to get one. It’s a shambles

I had Copland rear as my first choice and accepted club deck last week just to get one. It’s a shambles
It is descending into farce with folk at bottom tier of points getting offered seats where folks with higher points wanted a seat. Then factor in folk with higher points yet to have an offer

They must just have x amount in a stand and just work down the list firing them out. Then onto the next stand. People are just grabbing the offers they have and they know it. People with high points must be marked for a ticket

This whole process seems like a shambles. Nearly 3 weeks since this process began and we've now had our first home league game too. I appreciate that it won't be easy but it's the total lack of transparency from Rangers that does my head in.

What do you mean by standard response? I just sent them an email the now regarding a season ticket.
Basically just a copy and past job they will be sending to everyone. It just said they are working through renewals and seat transfers and need to wait to hear back from them before new season ticket holders get offered, I just messaged because a poster on here said he did messaged and a few hours later one was in his basket, same happend with me. Might just be coincidental

It is a bit of a shambles, I seen a lot of people say they accepted offers for the club deck and I assumed If I had any chance of getting one it would be for there, had to double check it and even sent a screen shot to my mate who sits in the Copland just to make sure.

Basically just a copy and past job they will be sending to everyone. It just said they are working through renewals and seat transfers and need to wait to hear back from them before new season ticket holders get offered, I just messaged because a poster on here said he did messaged and a few hours later one was in his basket, same happend with me. Might just be coincidental
I just sent an email and I basically just got an automatic reply saying they are working their way through emails and that.

Seems as if people are being offered tickets randomly and not in the area they asked for.

Dont know how hard it is for the ticket office to accommodate people in the stands they asked for but reading through the thread it hasn’t happened too often.

Think someone posted before about a thread for people wanting to swap into areas that they wanted. Can’t see anything looking through the forum though, but this could be a decent idea. Think you have to pay £20 for a name change.

Seen a photo of that view before, was brutal. Looked like if you jumped up when we scored you would give yourself brain damage

Seems as if people are being offered tickets randomly and not in the area they asked for.

Dont know how hard it is for the ticket office to accommodate people in the stands they asked for but reading through the thread it hasn’t happened too often.

Think someone posted before about a thread for people wanting to swap into areas that they wanted. Can’t see anything looking through the forum though, but this could be a decent idea. Think you have to pay £20 for a name change.
They can't offer if there are no spare seats in the requested area.

They can't offer if there are no spare seats in the requested area.
People are saying for example the asked for Govan front but were offered enclosure and others wanted enclosure but got offered Govan front. Just seems a bit random the way the ticket office are handling requests.

Back