On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

This could well be seats not claimed after 7 days and reissued and others looking for that area have accepted the enclosure offer.
Sadly not, folk in this thread who havent had an area on their preferences being offered a ticket and taking it whilst folk on higher points not recieving anything, never mind for their area of preference.

Then the folk on lower points who took offer for other area seeing others on lower points than them getting offered for the areas they wanted.

Its a simple system ran very poorly and communicated awfully, the covid situation just allows them to cop out a proper explanation.

I have already paid via bank transfer as some of you may have saw previously, i recieved an email this morning asking me to pay. The curious part of the email was they addressed me as Mark? My name is not Mark or anything remotely close to the name Mark but did have my order number in the subject line. A tad frustrating....... Still no confirmation of payment email, but recieved a payment request for Mark with my order number.......

Still waiting for GR or CD on 100 points. Emailed ticket office and MyGers last week, zero response. Tweeted, DM’d on here, emailed directly the SLO zero response. Folk on 20 points getting tickets in the stands I preferenced now. Looking for a single seat. I’ll sit on the fuckin roof. Genuinely losing the plot now.

Still waiting for GR or CD on 100 points. Emailed ticket office and MyGers last week, zero response. Tweeted, DM’d on here, emailed directly the SLO zero response. Folk on 20 points getting tickets in the stands I preferenced now. Looking for a single seat. I’ll sit on the fuckin roof. Genuinely losing the plot now.
There must be some sort of method in the madness. I’m sure you will get one mate

I got a reply from ticket office claiming they are moving down the points and awaiting the transfers to complete.

The automated generic response was better

Last edited:
Same for me , only got the offer via my basket , never got the email offer .
Same here. I was going to pay by bank transfer, but ended up taking the 4 month credit option to secure the ticket.
still haven’t heard back from the credit company, sent it Saturday, and also emailed the TO to confirm everything

Same here. I was going to pay by bank transfer, but ended up taking the 4 month credit option to secure the ticket.
still haven’t heard back from the credit company, sent it Saturday, and also emailed the TO to confirm everything

So I paid by bank transfer and f*ucked up the reference (didn't put my Rangers number). I then cancelled my payment direct at the bank (because the payment would bounce without the correct reference anyway), and ended up taking the 4 month credit option to secure the ticket same as yourself.

I actually got a call over the weekend from the ticket office saying that they received both payments and wondered which one was correct.

I was also told on the phone that the people dealing with the money can't see the payments for 2 days, and then it's passed on to another team to sort through - that's why it's taking 4+ days for things to process.

Me also , took the 4 month option last week and still awaiting the credit company email requiring a signature. Still never received an email offer .
I wonder how many folk on this waiting list are not on FF and don't know to check your basket and keep checking for an email offer.
A fair few I guess have missed out .

Me also , took the 4 month option last week and still awaiting the credit company email requiring a signature. Still never received an email offer .
I wonder how many folk on this waiting list are not on FF and don't know to check your basket and keep checking for an email offer.
A fair few I guess have missed out .
Bought mine last week without the email just done the credit option so I could complete it right away. Got an email a day later to sign the credit agreement and my online code that night. Seems to be sound for some people.

Is £492 about right for club deck 6? Got my confirmation through today but I’m sure it should be more than that? Working my ticket may not include old firms?
Club deck includes the bheast games. Why would you not get the mhank game in the club deck. Not like the mhanky gits will be there. Also, same price as mine. £492. Thats the same price as main stand which I am in.

Just received an email response from the ticket office here was my email:

‘Hi Stuart,

One of my preferenced stands is the club deck and I personally know a number of people who have now been offered a ticket in there on fewer points than me. You’ll know yourself people have been offered tickets in the club deck on <100 points.

I’m concerned I’ve been missed off - can you please confirm I’m very much next in line for a ticket?

Totally appreciate the difficulty of the job of the ticket office at the moment but you’ll appreciate my grievance that the points based system is not being strictly adhered to in my case.

Regards,
Jonathan’

Here is the response I just got:

Dear Johnathon,

Thank you for your email .

Offers are being made daily to supporters.

If you are successful we will be in contact via email .

Many Thanks ,

Paula Adams‘

This is genuinely utterly fucking hopeless and no wonder me and others have lost patience. The absolute state of that not acknowledging or addressing the issue once again. My issue is simple to understand and I am not being unreasonable or even impolite. Too lazy or thick to even spell my name even remotely correctly. Fucking fed up.

‘Hi Stuart,

One of my preferenced stands is the club deck and I personally know a number of people who have now been offered a ticket in there on fewer points than me. You’ll know yourself people have been offered tickets in the club deck on <100 points.

I’m concerned I’ve been missed off - can you please confirm I’m very much next in line for a ticket?

Totally appreciate the difficulty of the job of the ticket office at the moment but you’ll appreciate my grievance that the points based system is not being strictly adhered to in my case.

Regards,
Jonathan’

Dear Johnathon,

Many Thanks ,

Paula Adams‘

This is genuinely utterly fucking hopeless and no wonder me and others have lost patience. The absolute state of that not acknowledging or addressing the issue once again. My issue is simple to understand and I am not being unreasonable or even impolite. Too lazy or thick to even spell my name even remotely correctly. Fucking fed up.
It is terribly poor but they will use working from home and Covid as an excuse for the poor performance.

‘Hi Stuart,

Regards,
Jonathan’

Dear Johnathon,

Many Thanks ,

Paula Adams‘

Keep going on at them that’s how I managed to get my transfer, in the end Paula was very helpful for me. Hope you get sorted mate

Gives me hope mate, we’ve got three existing tickets in CR2 (all gold MyGers) and had out my son on waiting list on 20 points, added to friends and family. Really wasn’t expecting anything but got my hopes up a bit now.

I would recommend emailing mate. Sent one yesterday morning to chance my arm, and today the offer comes in. Worth a shot surely

Been offered in basket tickets for family area but it won't let me proceed as it stuck on 3 adults. Any ideas how to change what the selection to children

Back