On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

I eas told family stand has no availability mate. That was my first choice.
Where you hear that mate? I got an email a few days back saying there is little availability in family stand however they would still try accommodate as many as possible but could take a few weeks to complete .. I just want to know one way or another, this is torture every day refreshing basket

Right got the wee mans ST offer today he is 8 and got offered CD1 I’m in CD6 ticket office is closed what do I do I can’t have him sitting along there himself

Had to join MyGers with a new account, so only had the 20 points.

I have an offer in my basket this morning so I imagine most folk will have them soon enough.

Right got the wee mans ST offer today he is 8 and got offered CD1 I’m in CD6 ticket office is closed what do I do I can’t have him sitting along there himself

I sympathise as I’m in a similar position. I’m in CR5 and my son (age 12) was offered CD1 despite his preference obviously being down as CR. I had emailed prior to him receiving the offer to explain the situation but got no reply (other than automatic generic one). When the offer came in I assumed that there was no availability in CR so I accepted as it got him in the door and with no certainty of crowds being back this season I planned to request a transfer fo next season. However in the last few days I’ve seen posts on here by folk with fewer points than my son being offered CR. I’ve since emailed again asking if anything can be done but as before have only received the automatic reply. Difficult to know what else can be done in the meantime when ticket office staff still working from home and cannot be contacted by phone.

As you‘re in the same stand as your son one possibility in the short term onCe crowds return is that some kind person agrees to swop seats with one of you. I certainly found fellow supporters only too willing to assist previously when I was able to get single match tickets for my son Which meant that we could sit together.

I sympathise as I’m in a similar position. I’m in CR5 and my son (age 12) was offered CD1 despite his preference obviously being down as CR. I had emailed prior to him receiving the offer to explain the situation but got no reply (other than automatic generic one). When the offer came in I assumed that there was no availability in CR so I accepted as it got him in the door and with no certainty of crowds being back this season I planned to request a transfer fo next season. However in the last few days I’ve seen posts on here by folk with fewer points than my son being offered CR. I’ve since emailed again asking if anything can be done but as before have only received the automatic reply. Difficult to know what else can be done in the meantime when ticket office staff still working from home and cannot be contacted by phone.

As you‘re in the same stand as your son one possibility in the short term onCe crowds return is that some kind person agrees to swop seats with one of you. I certainly found fellow supporters only too willing to assist previously when I was able to get single match tickets for my son Which meant that we could sit together.

If the ticket returns back in the basket I will take it mate and try and find someone who would trade seats until the ticket office could move us same as yourself better to have it and seek a move than not is my thinking. Boys in the stadium are usually helpful even if I can get close enough to keep a eye on him would be fine.

Right back in the basket it’s been bought before it disappears again the wee man has the very back row CD1 I’m sure the ticket staff will get me closer or vice versa so if that fails then I’m sure a good bear will trade seats for a wee while :))

Still f.u.ck all here too.

Happy for bears getting tickets but it is very frustrating especially when getting generic responses from the ticket office
Its a fcking shambles mate plain and simple,basket still empty

Where is the club deck 1 seat. I’ve a Copland rear and a club deck 1 I’m trying to get two in the same are for my son. He’s only 6 but I just bought 2 that would get me in the door aswell. Club deck 1 I have and cr3

Where you hear that mate? I got an email a few days back saying there is little availability in family stand however they would still try accommodate as many as possible but could take a few weeks to complete .. I just want to know one way or another, this is torture every day refreshing basket
I had e mailed a week ago to ask my chance and thats what they said mate. Hopefully they were just palming me off and guys will still get seats. I shall look for e mail and post it.

Where is the club deck 1 seat. I’ve a Copland rear and a club deck 1 I’m trying to get two in the same are for my son. He’s only 6 but I just bought 2 that would get me in the door aswell. Club deck 1 I have and cr3

CD1 Y 22

Looks like no more available in the Copland. Just received this from Karen at ticket office

When we are allocating seats we do try our best to offer seats that are requested or as near to as we can. Unfortunately this is not always possible. As we were working our way through the waiting list there were no seats available in the area that you requested. Occasionally there may be seats released that have been reserved for transfer request or offered out for new sales that have been declined so then again become available. Unfortunately we do not have the resources or time to go back over every application to see who wanted to sit in those sections so is if there are the occasional seat they will be offered to the next on the list.

I have just checked and there are no seats available in the Copland Stand.

Last edited:
CD1 Y 22

Looks like no more available in the Copland. Just received this from Karen at ticket office

When we are allocating seats we do try our best to offer seats that are requested or as near to as we can. Unfortunately this is not always possible. As we were working our way through the waiting list there were no seats available in the area that you requested. Occasionally there may be seats released that have been reserved for transfer request or offered out for new sales that have been declined so then again become available. Unfortunately we do not have the resources or time to go back over every application to see who wanted to sit in those sections so is if there are the occasional seat they will be offered to the next on the list.

I have just checked and there are no seats available in the Copland Stand.
Mines in cd1 x14. That’s close
There must be a way someone could start a thread and move seats about. Without having to do the ticket office waiting list. How many people are in our situation

Do u need to register each game to watch on RTV or is it just a one time thing ? Watched St Mirren game perfect, but will I need to register again for tonight ?

Mines in cd1 x14. That’s close
There must be a way someone could start a thread and move seats about. Without having to do the ticket office waiting list. How many people are in our situation

The current system where you email a request for transfer and they look at it following renewals but before public sale each season seems so antiquated and out of date. Should be able to request at anytime online and if the computer matches up two requests, an email is automatically sent to both parties and if both are happy, the transfer goes through.

I don’t even know for example if you or I were to contact the ticket office and say we were happy to swap my CD1 Y 22 for your CR3, if that would be able to be done.

For those above whose children have been placed further away.

My son was offered CD1 and I emailed the webmail address and got a reply within an hour offering me one closer to me.

On that, my son hasnt had the RTV code emailed through for the games. It's not a huge problem as I watch the games on mine anyway. But has anyone else had difficulty with this or does it just take a wee while.

We're bit annoying in that that's two games in now after tonight.

I’ve resigned myself to the fact that I probably won’t get an offer this season. I put down for 3 of us for the family stand, I’m on 25 points and the kids 20. I’ll need to change my RTV from monthly sub, to yearly so I can get some more points on the board.

I’ve resigned myself to the fact that I probably won’t get an offer this season. I put down for 3 of us for the family stand, I’m on 25 points and the kids 20. I’ll need to change my RTV from monthly sub, to yearly so I can get some more points on the board.
I’m on the same boat mate

I was down for an extra ST, that account is only on 25 points. Just got offered an ST an hour ago. Hang on in there.

I’m on 25 points and was offered one today

Back