On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

35 points and nothing yet.

i have only myself on mygers and asked for an adult and child anywhere. Child obviously has no mygers membership.

looking bleak.

Pal of mines still hasn’t heard anything on 90 points. He has the family section as his first choice so maybe that’s the problem. You would be pissed off though if people with less points were allocated tickets before you.

Pal of mines still hasn’t heard anything on 90 points. He has the family section as his first choice so maybe that’s the problem. You would be pissed off though if people with less points were allocated tickets before you.

Something is up there as I’m on 25 points and was offered a ticket in GF3

Yeah its in m8 I have checked. Im looking for East or west enclosure maybe thats why I'm not getting one

Don’t think it’s that because below is the response I got when I queried why my son didn’t get the stand requested but others were allocated that stand later with fewer points than him.

Good Afternoon

When we are allocating seats we do try our best to offer seats that are requested or as near to as we can. Unfortunately this is not always possible. As we were working our way through the waiting list there were no seats available in the area that you requested. Occasionally there may be seats released that have been reserved for transfer request or offered out for new sales that have been declined so then again become available. Unfortunately we do not have the resources or time to go back over every application to see who wanted to sit in those sections so is if there are the occasional seat they will be offered to the next on the list.

Trying to pay for season tix via this Premium Credit mob. Cant set up an online account with them as they require credit reference number. I checked Emails from Ticket office but cant see any credit reference # Anyone advise how to proceed?

Giving 2 home games played. Will season tickets be cheaper now for new offers? I have one but just wondered as mate asked. I know behind closed doors etc but can't keep charging full price?

Trying to pay for season tix via this Premium Credit mob. Cant set up an online account with them as they require credit reference number. I checked Emails from Ticket office but cant see any credit reference # Anyone advise how to proceed?
You only have to give them your bank account number and sort code then they will email you back re setting the account up .

Still waiting on 100 points and being totally blanked by @Greg Marshall and the club After countless emails DMs tags you name it. It’s fundamentally wrong and needs to even just be acknowledged and looked into that the points system we all paid for and signed up to is not being adhered to and loyal fans are being totally shafted. It genuinely isn’t a difficult concept to grasp and I cannot understand why nobody is doing anything about it?

Still waiting on 100 points and being totally blanked by @Greg Marshall and the club After countless emails DMs tags you name it. It’s fundamentally wrong and needs to even just be acknowledged and looked into that the points system we all paid for and signed up to is not being adhered to and loyal fans are being totally shafted. It genuinely isn’t a difficult concept to grasp and I cannot understand why nobody is doing anything about it?
Where you after mate

Where you after mate
GR and CD were my preferences. literally hundreds of people below 100 points getting seats in the club deck and I’m just after a single seat. There is zero logic or explanation for it they’ve just made a roaring c*nt of the points system but need to recognise it asap and do something for those getting shafted

edit: I should say as well - people getting tickets in the CD who didn’t even preference it!!!

Reactions: GTA
Similar to many on 20 points I have just received notification that we have been given two season tickets; CR5 and GR7. Not sure if coincidental but I sent two email in the last 48 hours.

Got a email from club today stating they are still sorting availability for family section,baskets still empty 25 points

Back