On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

A strange thing, son and I are st’s in govan rear since it opened.
this year we are in mygers. My son registered his boy aged five in weans mygers.
Asked for him to be put on any st list.
three weeks ago the wean was offered a st for the club deck cd1.
it was declined. But how could that happen?
a five year old going to the game himself ( seat ).

this year we are in mygers. My son registered his boy aged five in weans mygers.

I was in same situation. I emailed them and was offered one three rows away from me for my son which I've accepted.

That was a week ago and still no RTV code though. I'm not bothered as I have my code anyway but how long are these taking to come through for others?

Hi guys I'm on over 650 points with nothing. I keep emailing but keep getting this generated message . Is there anyway of getting to actually speak to anyone and let them know I will take a season ticket even if its not my preference

Hi guys I'm on over 650 points with nothing. I keep emailing but keep getting this generated message . Is there anyway of getting to actually speak to anyone and let them know I will take a season ticket even if its not my preference
Have you tried the webmail address. I’ve had a couple of responses through it

I was in same situation. I emailed them and was offered one three rows away from me for my son which I've accepted.

That was a week ago and still no RTV code though. I'm not bothered as I have my code anyway but how long are these taking to come through for others?

Quite a few on here have mentioned that they are existing season ticket holders and when their child who was on the waiting list was offered one it was in a different stand.

In my case, I have a season ticket in CR and my son, who is 12 was offered one in Club Deck. I assumed that there was no availability in CR and accepted as I didn’t want him to miss out completely, it would get him in the door and I would try for a transfer later.

However I later noticed on here that several posters were being allocated CR with fewer points than my son, so I emailed to ask why and if there was availability in CR could he be moved there.

This is the reply I received:-

When we are allocating seats we do try our best to offer seats that are requested or as near to as we can. Unfortunately this is not always possible. As we were working our way through the waiting list there were no seats available in the area that you requested. Occasionally there may be seats released that have been reserved for transfer request or offered out for new sales that have been declined so then again become available. Unfortunately we do not have the resources or time to go back over every application to see who wanted to sit in those sections so is if there are the occasional seat they will be offered to the next on the list.

I have just checked and there are no seats available in the Copland Stand.

How long does the email usually take after you get season tickets put in your basket? Placed in basket yesterday and want to pay by card rather than finance options!

Those asking about an email offer.
I never got an email at all. I just used the payment details quoted on here. Lots of folk similar. I dread to think of how many have missed out due to never getting an emailed offer and not know to check basket.

That’s me finally got the wee man sorted with a new rangers number and my gers. Nightmare. On waiting list but not holding out much hope. Only 20 mygers points

Rumour has it that emails sent from an address containing the word Dundee can go missing for no apparent reason

Hi coop, a wee bit different three rows away IF he is old enough to sit on his own, but a five year old ? On his own? Don’t think so.

How long does the email usually take after you get season tickets put in your basket? Placed in basket yesterday and want to pay by card rather than finance options!

There is no option to pay by card, it's bank transfer. If you have it in your basket but no email you can follow the same instructions I used

Please use the following account details for UK payments:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – when using Bank Transfer to pay, you MUST forward payment for each seat separately, one payment for multiple seats will be returned. It is essential that your payee reference includes the correct 9 digit Rangers number and word WAITLIST, to allow us to identify and process your seat. For example. 500001111 WAITLIST.

Make sure you use the last bit as a reference in your transfer. I got this acknowledged next working day.

Enjoy

Mate I wouldn’t let that go, that’s unacceptable not getting some sort of offer with 650 points unless you’ve asked for a seat in the dugout?!

Fully agree. Can only imagine you've been given a life ban but nobody has bothered telling you. Shocking that you haven't been sorted on 650 points. Have you had any response from TO?

Last edited:

Even if there was nothing available in the area you selected as your preference, you should still have received an offer for another area. My son with 35 points was down for CR (where I am) and was offered Club Deck. When I saw others offered CR later on, I emailed them at webmaster@rangers.co.uk

This is the reply:-

“When we are allocating seats we do try our best to offer seats that are requested or as near to as we can. Unfortunately this is not always possible. As we were working our way through the waiting list there were no seats available in the area that you requested. Occasionally there may be seats released that have been reserved for transfer request or offered out for new sales that have been declined so then again become available. Unfortunately we do not have the resources or time to go back over every application to see who wanted to sit in those sections so is if there are the occasional seat they will be offered to the next on the list.

I have just checked and there are no seats available in the Copland Stand.”

So it seems that when the ticket office reached the point when those with 650 points were at the top and there was no availability in your preferred area then you should have been offered an alternative area.

Probably a stupid question (for which I apologise) but is your “purchase” of a place on the waiting list showing in your purchase history? It should be there even though the “purchase” is free.

Last edited:
I didn’t get e mail offering bank transfer.i just took the ten month deal as soon as it was in my basket rather than hang around.got e mail from rangers confirming my season ticket and just signed the credit agreement just a few mins ago.got my rtv code this morning.it was all done in 24 hours although it took ages to get the offer it’s was very efficient once the wheels were in motion

Well if they have sold out I doubt I’ll be renewing my GErs membership,If there ever was the chance to get one was this year. And the whole process sound like it’s been a shambles. I’m on low points it’s the high pointers I feel for.

I was on 20 points and so was my son. Sent an email saying I would take 2 seats together, anywhere in the stadium. Got the club deck. Delighted, but I can understand the guys frustration that haven't been offered.
I had 40 and son had 20. As I say I didn’t feel entitled to them as they are low but just a pain in the arse all the same.

Finally I’ve had my offer. It’s 2 for the family stand but the problem is I’ve been offered 2 adults so how do I go about changing that?

Got a phone call today from a lady called Lynda she was an absolute star firstly to let me know I had to lump the wee yin’s tickets Payment in with mine because the credit mob don’t do two accounts.

Then said to her about the wee yin being in CD1 and me in CD6 she went away and a hour later we have two together in CD6 a credit to our club she was brilliant and now I can settle knowing we are sitting together.

I've been offered a ticket but when I've tried to process through the credit application it says there's a problem with the name I've provided and as a result Premium Credit can't process the order. Any ideas?

Finally got this sorted. Credit application in today so hopefully hear back tomorrow. Quite unusual though as I've already had an email from Rangers thanking me for my purchase.

Finally got this sorted. Credit application in today so hopefully hear back tomorrow. Quite unusual though as I've already had an email from Rangers thanking me for my purchase.

I've not heard of anyone being refused pal, I even got accepted and my credit rating isn't great to say the least haha. I'm sure you'll be fine, dont worry.

I had my credit application done in 24 hours despite them at first refusing it as I had an address from over here.so i changed to my mums address in the uk and it went through this afternoon

Quite a few on here have mentioned that they are existing season ticket holders and when their child who was on the waiting list was offered one it was in a different stand.

In my case, I have a season ticket in CR and my son, who is 12 was offered one in Club Deck. I assumed that there was no availability in CR and accepted as I didn’t want him to miss out completely, it would get him in the door and I would try for a transfer later.

However I later noticed on here that several posters were being allocated CR with fewer points than my son, so I emailed to ask why and if there was availability in CR could he be moved there.

This is the reply I received:-

When we are allocating seats we do try our best to offer seats that are requested or as near to as we can. Unfortunately this is not always possible. As we were working our way through the waiting list there were no seats available in the area that you requested. Occasionally there may be seats released that have been reserved for transfer request or offered out for new sales that have been declined so then again become available. Unfortunately we do not have the resources or time to go back over every application to see who wanted to sit in those sections so is if there are the occasional seat they will be offered to the next on the list.

I have just checked and there are no seats available in the Copland Stand.
Same standard reply for me when my grandson who is 9 was offered CD when my son and myself are in Govan East.
Took the ticket in the hope we can get a transfer at some point although my grandson won't be able to use the ticket. Will maybe upgrade to adult for some games and seatsub for others unless we can arrange a swap with someone.

Same standard reply for me when my grandson who is 9 was offered CD when my son and myself are in Govan East.
Took the ticket in the hope we can get a transfer at some point although my grandson won't be able to use the ticket. Will maybe upgrade to adult for some games and seatsub for others unless we can arrange a swap with someone.

Mate that’s what I done and hopefully you’re as lucky as me and get someone willing to help.

Finally I’ve had my offer. It’s 2 for the family stand but the problem is I’ve been offered 2 adults so how do I go about changing that?
I had the same problem. You need to get in contact with ticket centre and give them the rangers number of the other person.

I didn't get reply from ticket centre email but got it sorted today through the webmail email address.

There is no option to pay by card, it's bank transfer. If you have it in your basket but no email you can follow the same instructions I used

Please use the following account details for UK payments:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – when using Bank Transfer to pay, you MUST forward payment for each seat separately, one payment for multiple seats will be returned. It is essential that your payee reference includes the correct 9 digit Rangers number and word WAITLIST, to allow us to identify and process your seat. For example. 500001111 WAITLIST.

Make sure you use the last bit as a reference in your transfer. I got this acknowledged next working day.

Enjoy
Thanks mate.

I had the same problem. You need to get in contact with ticket centre and give them the Rangers number of the other person.

I didn't get reply from ticket centre email but got it sorted today through the webmail email address.

I’ve emailed them with the details mate. So how did you pay for them?

Last edited:
I managed to get a ST yesterday. Not what I was looking for - got GF7, Row C - but I’m grateful all the same. I was on 20 points so feared the worst.

Never been as far down as row C or as far along as GF7. Anyone got a view on that, do you miss much of the game that far forward and across?

I managed to get a ST yesterday. Not what I was looking for - got GF7, Row C - but I’m grateful all the same. I was on 20 points so feared the worst.

Never been as far down as row C or as far along as GF7. Anyone got a view on that, do you miss much of the game that far forward and across?
You'll get soaked in the winter and sunburned in the summer. :p

Looking through the threads I feel very lucky to get offered on Wed GR6 being only on 20 points, sent a courtesy email on Tue asking the current situation and happy to accept on offer outside my asks, though CR was one of my choices, received an offer the next day, maybe a coincidence or not, while delight to receive the offer it is flawed System, based not on your points but in your ask, there should of been a tick box that stipulated any stand also outside your top choices would of been faire to the bears on higher points to be given the option

I wouldn’t be as gracious mate, I’m delighted to have got one but on a lot less points. Surely you must get an offer, I would email the webmail specific questions around this as you will eventually get an answer.

I’m in here to as a single seat mate, had a mate in here a couple of years ago, said it’s fine but can get a little wet when it comes down, new castore waterproof it is!

Back