On this day 25th March 2012 we stopped them winning the title at Ibrox

The players didn’t half give us a fright at the end though ffs 2/1 we were that day had £250 on us was biting my nails near the end :))

That was an incredible day. One of they days where I just knew we were going to beat them. I had no doubt about it, was weird, like I had seen the future. I was so certain of it.

Much easier for Arsenal to win the league at Spurs or City to try win it at Old Trafford than bheasts at our place. The Power of Ibrox.

Every player in that pitch done themselves and the fans proud that day.

Watched it with my old man and therelief at full time was wonderful!

Some atmosphere that day, that & the other victory over them that season are McCoist’s only highlights

Was right up the back row of CD3 and the heat was unbearable!
Surprised I didn't see anyone faint, what a day that was

Was in my usual seat EE area and iirc it was a pretty emotional day makes you also glad that they only get the corner now too.

Everyone pulled together that day and done the club proud. At 3 nil and them down to 9 men I thought we were going to take 6 or 7 off them.

The campaign in the media would be to end the season now.

The paedo's and their media poodles have no basement vlevel they wouldn't fall through .

Must have been one of the hottest ever March days in Glasgow is my recollection along with an amazing atmosphere

Back