On this day in 2016 The Herald and Graham Spiers apologised to Rangers for lies printed about our directors

An example of a well-educated man who is still deeply ignorant. Someone who has learned nothing through plying their trade for decades. A man without scruples, dignity or moral fibre and, thanks to his disgraceful lies about our directors, everyone in the country knows it. No credibility, no objectivity and no hope of redemption. An unmitigated, total and complete failure in his professional life and likely in his personal life too, since his inbuilt hatred and bigotry has shone through so many times.

About as relevant and influential as Lord Haw-Haw.
But is he well educated?

I mean what is his education? Does he have a degree? if so in what and what was the grade? Or did he come up through the ranks as a journalist apprentice? If so his mentor's did not teach him good habits. Given he has been caught telling a few lies, has anyone verified his qualifications?

I have seen no evidence of this.

The man is a fantasist. I think he actually thinks he is intellectually superior, which is very dangerous.

He just seems a complete wind bag and anything he writes is bubble gum for the eyes.

Back