On this day in 2016 The Herald and Graham Spiers apologised to Rangers for lies printed about our directors

mdingwall

Administrator
ZLC9mnq.png

Yeah Corduroy Bhoy phuck you and your selective sectarian crusade against one half of the divide

You are a nonentity and Sir Walter treated you with the contempt you deserve by ignoring you at a previous AGM

Also when we lift 55 you will be on the outside looking in and have zero access to our manager or players

Really handy that when you’re supposed to be a “professional” and have no invitation to our pressers etc but that’s what happens when you suck on Lieswell cock and keep on sucking

Sums you up you sad pathetic loser

Newspaper apologies mean nothing usually.

Full front page spread with lies, some clickbait words for Google searches... then a little apology 3 months later, tucked in the corner on page 27.

(In general, not just specific to Rangers).

He doesn’t have a fucking clue about the game of football AD.

To me, he never had my respect, because he never even had anything insightful to say about the game even in the earlier days.

School skipping ropes champion.
Agree 100% GY. He is their useful idiot.Any old shit they had spout he was privy and used like an old Johnny bag.The look Walter Smith gave him walking past all those years ago said more than any words could.Held in the contempt he deserves.

His comment about stopping football this season because of covid then going onto say in the same breath he was looking forward to the six nations rugby shows this dogs real agenda.

Agree 100% GY. He is their useful idiot.Any old shit they had spout he was privy and used like an old Johnny bag.The look Walter Smith gave him walking past all those years ago said more than any words could.Held in the contempt he deserves.

Agree mate. That Walter look was a classic moment.

Not sure I’d have liked to see Watty pissed off at somebody LOL

Surely that apology didn’t protect them from a defamation claim by our directors?

It’s ridiculous journalists can get away with lies like that in published print

Years ago I remember watching a Scotsport type programme on STV once where he and Bob Crampsey were on it with Jim Delahunt. Spiersy was doing his usual, and lying through his front and back teeth at the same time saying that he could remember kicking a ball about the back garden when he was two or three to justify his deeply ingrained love of the game. The conversation moved on and the League Cup and its usefulness came up. Atop his high horse, pouring scorn on the competition, he removed all doubt as to his clown status by opening his big mouth and betrayed any real knowledge of football by not knowing that the League Cup was a sectional affair as late as the early 1980s when Crampsey corrected him on something he’d uttered so arrogantly.

A man who could allegedly remember kicking balls about when he was little more than a baby but can’t remember the format of a competition when he was a teenager? Hmmmm.

Corduroy Bhoy’s face was a picture when Bob rumbled him.

An irrelevance.
My feelings on this cretin have been made abundantly clear on previous posts and threads.

He kicked when we were down, and more likely when we weren’t looking or able to get back up.

This year he will be desperate for the scoop that gets him headlines but he’ll be handed a huge plate of fuck all instead, and he’ll be thirstily looking in at the fun and games he won’t be part of.

What joy!!

Nothing but a bought and paid for lying smelly scumbag of a man and I use the term man in its lowest form.

Smelly bastard creature sounds more appropriate to be honest.

An irrelevance.
My feelings on this cretin have been made abundantly clear on previous posts and threads.

He kicked when we were down, and more likely when we weren’t looking or able to get back up.

This year he will be desperate for the scoop that gets him headlines but he’ll be handed a huge plate of fuck all instead, and he’ll be thirstily looking in at the fun and games he won’t be part of.

What joy!!
He’s allegedly taking over as Head of Sport at The Herald, yip the same paper that sacked him
Him and his pals MacLaughlan and Spence are ratbags who should never be allowed into Ibrox

Forget his defence of the Hearts player, constant digs at the club, Henrik's big muscular legs, Lenny is a great guy, being invited to some Government bigotry scheme -

His attack on Coop on that day will live with me. Lower than a snakes belly. I would cross the road if he was around.

A very unpleasant individual.

He’s allegedly taking over as Head of Sport at The Herald, yip the same paper that sacked him
Him and his pals MacLaughlan and Spence are ratbags who should never be allowed into Ibrox
Correct.

He’s got the brass neck right ough, he would turn up to Ibrox when allowed again.

One things for certain, if I saw him in attendance he would certainly hear me and my candid thoughts on him and his mentally challenged sympathising buddies.

There’s so many of them that we should never ever allow back into the stadium or have any contact with us. Absolute scum.

An example of a well-educated man who is still deeply ignorant. Someone who has learned nothing through plying their trade for decades. A man without scruples, dignity or moral fibre and, thanks to his disgraceful lies about our directors, everyone in the country knows it. No credibility, no objectivity and no hope of redemption. An unmitigated, total and complete failure in his professional life and likely in his personal life too, since his inbuilt hatred and bigotry has shone through so many times.

About as relevant and influential as Lord Haw-Haw.

Surely that apology didn’t protect them from a defamation claim by our directors?

It’s ridiculous journalists can get away with lies like that in published print
I think the issue was that he refused to name anyone.

My 5 year old grandaughter knows more about football than this clown.
Sorry ,but how can anyone take him serious ,probably never been in a changing room (thank fck ) ,never mind on a football park.
Prick.

The hag resigned in support of him. It done no harm to her. Quite the opposite in fact. She was special guest on 'the Nine' last week. Needless to say the channel was changed within seconds.
I don't blame you, She must be one of the ugliest woman ever shat into existence.

An incompetent bigot who writes lies about us. A total irrelevance to us now and in all honesty does not deserve our time. I dont read any of his articles no matter the click bait topic as he has no credibility left.

If what @mdingwall has said in a previous thread that the odious creep is going back to the Herald as head of sport, then I presume Rangers are pointing out these lies to the Herald owners and letting them know that they will not cooperate with the newspaper if the appointment of Spiers is confirmed.

He is a maggot. Yes with an “m”. A foppish pretentious buffoon of a man and a balloon filled with odious gas as a journalist.

Absolutely zero insight in his match reports. The sorta game analysis I'd expect from my wife who's not interested in football.

Back