One can only admire Alfredo Morelos' sportsmanship last night - Royal Antwerp Tweet

Ryan Kent did the same when the keeper was on the deck. He blasted it into the stand behind the goal.

tenor.gif

If truth be known, Alfie intentionally buggered the lads hammy by making him run so fast chasing him......Europa League ban coming up on the insistence of the SFA

They showed him going down the tunnel after the match alongside one of the injured Antwerp players and it looked like he was checking he was OK.
The truth doesn’t fit the narrative that’s been created for him here.
I was wondering who he was talking to as he went up the tunnel?

Good for Antwerp, UEFA, etc... change the narrative on our Alfie~!

We have discussed ad nauseum here on FF how disgustingly he has been treated in Scotland.
I also realized something that is endearing about Alfie is.... he does not really want or need to be liked. Had his angry face on when Antwerp players and Ref were congratulating him for sportsmanship.
He is just a genuinely nice guy who does his thing and happy with the knowledge that he does what HE thinks is right. We support you Alfie!

Rangers always conduct themselves with class.

It’s just not recognised in Scotland, we are kicked up and down the pitch and treated like dirt, especially Morelos.

The boy really does deserve some amount of credit for what he’s put up with during his time here. Some of it has been his own doing but he’s been pushed to to a reaction in the majority of cases.

this praise wont wash with the scottish MSM
Antwerp were fairly physical on occasion, but I don't recall any sly kicks to the back of ankles ala Scottish sides, nor any dangerous out of control swipes at the ball intending to lay one on a player ala pricks like Porteous?

You get the sportsmanship you deserve I suppose.
Alfie knows the score in Scotland and reacts accordingly.

Aye, but he may not have shown so much sportsmanship earlier in the season and he may not show so much sportsmanship later in the season and its vital we bring up every transgression Alfie has made rather than just discussing the moment or game of relevance right now.

Back