One game at a time

With them dropping points tonight are we now down 10 games needed to win from 11?

I make it 34 points in our 15 games and they can do nothing about it. 33 as long as our goal difference holds up.

11 wins or however else they come. It was almost 40 points needed yesterday morning. Its still one game at a time for me, but I'm starting the points countdown like it was coming seconds to new year!

Let's deal with the cloggers of Motherwell next.

I want to count my 55 chickens but we just need to keep winning and ticking off the games.

There's still a long way to go. We are in an incredible position as early in this part of the season, but we need to keep winning and not give them a chink of light for the media to start talking about the title race being back on.

Let's deal with the cloggers of Motherwell next.

I want to count my 55 chickens but we just need to keep winning and ticking off the games.
Same, mate.

But the table has been cleared, the eggs are being lined up in the containers and the calculator is OOT.

Shouldn't be too long ;).

As rocky balboa says
"it ain't over till its mathematically ove
So if i get in a boxing ring wi connor mcgregor and he beats me in the 1st round badly..it wouldn't be over just cause there are 11 rounds to go ?

It wouldn't matter if there was 30 matches left of this season. The tims won't be catching us this season in a million years. It's over.

As rocky balboa says
"it ain't over till its mathematically ove
So if get in a boxing ring wi connor mcgregor and he beats me in the 1st round badly..it wouldn't be over just cause there are 11 rounds to go ?

It wouldn't matter if there was 30 matches left of this season. The tims won't be catching us this season in a million years. It's over.

If we win our next 3 it’s 100% done.
I think next 3 are critical to get the points on the board for a couple of reasons .
1. If for any reason they attempt to suspend the league we have the points in the bag to ensure they can’t nul and void the league .
2. It increases the pain on Septic and their mutants

At what stage do we start planning for 55 properly. We have 11 wins to go. Just tick them off a week at a time and if we do keep winning when is the earliest we can win it? I'm hoping for record points and they to suffer big time to end of season

Also is anyone else imagining the scenes when its officially done and dusted.

23 games played 65 points on the Board
Winning points tally the last few completed seasons for them:

16/17 106 points (invincible domestic Campaign)

17/18 82 points

18/19 87 points

Obviously the invincible season will be hard to beat but we will absolutely smash the other two points totals imo

"one game at a time" is for the players and the gaffer. In my head we've already won 55 and at least got to the semi's in the Europa

I was a one game at a time lad but that is off the table now!

We are winning this league at a canter. Our players can be the focused ones but let's enjoy the rest of the season. We are not losing it from here.

So gutted it wont be celebrated with the fans inside Ibrox. I still think there will be street parties welcoming the bus down edminston drive. Open top bus? I really hope so

Sorry i cant let myself think it just yet. I said in december we win all those games its ours but ive since bottled it and said we need to win all games in january instead. The reality though is for me i wont believe it until its mathematically done.

We have almost doubled our lead in 2 games

if anything it will make a couple of matches easier to relax now. Real breathing space. But have full confidence in the team to actually just go out and keep doing what they are doing

As rocky balboa says
"it ain't over till its mathematically over"
what film did you watch, the one staring Tommy burns.

Rocky says it aint over till its over
Neic says its over at thirty games in our case thats the livvy game end of February
we say party at sharkheid
MC Hammer says Can't Touch This
hammer Time

for now lets beat murderwell

what film did you watch, the one staring Tommy burns.

Rocky says it aint over till its over
Neic says its over at thirty games in our case thats the livvy game end of February
we say party at sharkheid
MC Hammer says Can't Touch This
hammer Time

for now lets beat murderwell
He definitely said that

I make it 34 points in our 15 games and they can do nothing about it. 33 as long as our goal difference holds up.

11 wins or however else they come. It was almost 40 points needed yesterday morning. Its still one game at a time for me, but I'm starting the points countdown like it was coming seconds to new year!
11 wins from 15 is no picnic . Which is why we need to maintain focus . Eyes on the prize

I think Livvy will take maximum points off them over the 2 games,they are a mess and hitting rock bottom
I think it’s very unlikely, I’d settle for the papes taking 4 points but they’ll probably scrape to 6.

IF Livi did beat them twice, it would be done and dusted.

Back