One game at a time

Let's go for a record points total, that will hurt them even more.

Steven Gerrard has got the squad so focussed it is not out of the question.

And as a wee extra throw in the Scottish Cup.
That mob will implode big time.

I am in the 'one game at a time' mindset

I (in a Barry Ferguson way ) expect them to win every game until we play them again . If they dont and drop any points then that's a bonus.
A lot of us (and them to be fair) and the media have handed out the prize. I just hope the team remain focused on the job in hand avoid complacency , avoid any Covid and keep going in to every game with a must win mentality.

I think Livvy will take maximum points off them over the 2 games,they are a mess and hitting rock bottom
I can't see them winning both those games. I predicted Hibs would take points off them regardless of team on the park. If it wasn't for a nice free kick from them it would have been three points.

One game at a time must be the mantra.
Why ? Do you really think if we draw our next game..celtic are suddenly gonna nip in and steal the title ?

Using the manra's and cliches of the run in to Helicopter Sunday and Walter's 3IAR when us and the bheasts were often separated by 5 points or less to describe a title race when we are 21 ahead. Talking in terms that where used when we had 2 or 3 defeats under our belt in a season already and couldn't afford anymore..not a team that hasn't lost a game all season.

Keep it tight, focus on the next game and make sure you win the last 10 or so in a row till the last day is perfect advice in 2003 but this isn't 2003. This is an early doors TKO. We could lose 4 games and still win it. There's no need to be talking like it's 2-1 when it's closer to 4-0.

So if i get in a boxing ring wi connor mcgregor and he beats me in the 1st round badly..it wouldn't be over just cause there are 11 rounds to go ?

It wouldn't matter if there was 30 matches left of this season. The tims won't be catching us this season in a million years. It's over.
I'm just quoting what rocky said :))

Why ? Do you really think if we draw our next game..celtic are suddenly gonna nip in and steal the title ?

Using the manra's and cliches of the run in to Helicopter Sunday and Walter's 3IAR when us and the bheasts were often separated by 5 points or less to describe a title race when we are 21 ahead. Talking in terms that where used when we had 2 or 3 defeats under our belt in a season already and couldn't afford anymore..not a team that hasn't lost a game all season.

Keep it tight, focus on the next game and make sure you win the last 10 or so in a row till the last day is perfect advice in 2003 but this isn't 2003. This is an early doors TKO. We could lose 4 games and still win it. There's no need to be talking like it's 2-1 when it's closer to 4-0.

I have supported the club for well over 60 years and during that time I've lived with many highs and many lows. I learned a very long time ago that as far as football is concerned you never take anything for granted. I'll maybe think about easing up a wee bit when it's within touching distance. Until then, for me it's one game at a time.

skRseOp.gif

They are f.ucking shite and in a complete tailspin. The chances of results falling in a way which allows Plague FC to win the league is minute. Enjoy their suffering, I know it's difficult after the last decade but trust me, you'll feel better and you also know I'm right.

If we were deducted 12 points today for fielding an ineligible player or some other shite, I'd still take us to win it.

That shower of shite have no chance of catching us.

Some amount of fucking pussies in our support.

Last edited:
It must be the older you get the more cautious you get, I prefer the one game at a time mantra and get it done that way too the we are winning this regardless vibe. I believe we should focus on us and countdown the wins until it is mathematically ours, then go tonto.

Back