One last comment on Seville

when we arrived on Tuesday morning we couldn’t get into the digs till 3 sat in a wee cafe top if the road 9:30 am must have sank about 20 bottles of the stuff was in bed for around 5 pm for a few hours , not the best tbh.

Similarly, just like the Italians, they obviously keep the best wine in the country and send the shite to Tescos. Had some delicious vino (to wash down the beer) while I was there

How on earth did the yin that would drink nothing but pishy Tennents survive with all this foreign muck flying about?

That had to be a joke.

That said as cosmopolitan as our fan base was and an absolute credit to the club and country - there were clearly some folk who haven’t stepped outside Strathclyde in their puff. Was quite funny seeing some of it.

when we arrived on Tuesday morning we couldn’t get into the digs till 3 sat in a wee cafe top if the road 9:30 am must have sank about 20 bottles of the stuff was in bed for around 5 pm for a few hours , not the best tbh.
It is rank rotten, not sure what that's got to do with you being a lightweight! :))

It was Cruzcampo we had everywhere as well. I thought it was decent.

The Spaniards would be laughing at some of the folk on this thread given we are British and we produce some shite.

How did folk know what they were drinking?

“Four lagers, beers, four lager!!” Was the shout and drinking whatever we got B-D

Lager is shite unless it’s German
I will take a pint of Tennents out of national solidarity

IPA or 40 bob

I've no idea what lager I was drinking, but it doesn't matter as they all taste the same anyway.

How on earth did the yin that would drink nothing but pishy Tennents survive with all this foreign muck flying about?
Dunno but I did laugh at a half empty half bottle of tonic on a window ledge on the way to the stadium.

Someone went to the bother of taking it there for their pre-match ritual and never even finished it.

Posted on another thread got a message via WhatsApp from thr guys that run the Bocao bar we booked out , he said thank you to the fans that used his bar and we are welcome back anytime and wishes to see us in the future.

Back