One last comment on Seville

My last comment is as follows :

Nice city, nice folk.
Shit stadium
Police are total cunts as always
Uefa are absolute wallopers.
Facilities were inhumane with no water available apart from toilet water.

I hate the authorities, stadium, Uefa, and all who thought that would be fit for purpose.

Back handers galore.

Nice city, nice folk.
Shit stadium

I hate the authorities, stadium, Uefa, and all who thought that would be fit for purpose.

Back handers galore.
The actual game was the worst bit.

I didn't care what i was drinking tbh, i probably had several different ones as i was just asking for Cervezas. As long as it was cold and wet in that heat, i was happy

I really enjoyed the countless large glasses (not pints) of Cruzcampo I devoured, from Monday until Friday over in Seville.

That said, it'll be a long time before another passes my lips. I feel like I'm one more beer away from rehab. Time to dry out for a good few weeks, at least!

I enjoyed it all; Mahou, San Miguel, Estrella, Cruzcampo, Cibele, sangria, Albariño, the ridiculous measures of gin and rum - one women poured me almost a pint measure of gin, could barely get any tonic in it.
I think in continental Europe most people will ask the bartender or waiter to stop once it’s to their taste whereas British people just watch them keep pouring until they stop

Tore my right calf muscle on the day of the game running back to the taxi where I left my ‘phone in.
Being in agony for the remainder of my time there, then a Faro-Madrid-Lanzarote-Cardiff flights then a 7 hour drive back to Uddingston…
Had more to drink in Cardiff airport on the Tuesday than I did in Portugal and Spain combined.
But to be at a European final with my 2 sons was simply fantastic…can’t wait until the next one….

Had a few cans of Victoria Malaga when over. Very nice lager definitely my favourite. Sure I tried them all !

Mahou was the best lager I encountered on that trip. Cruzcampo was just wet and cold.

The daddy of Spanish beer is Alhambra however.

We were on pints of Alhambra early bells on Wednesday at alamada de Hercules pretty nice by the way but nae wonder I was wellied come anout 2/3 pm with another cool 4 hours drinking to be done.

Four of us arrived in Malaga at midnight on Monday, and the only place we found open was McDonalds.

Two of us went in to order 4 milkshakes to settle the stomach before bed and came out with 4 big cups of Mahou and two large portions of fries covered in cheese and ham. :D

It was Cruzcampo we had everywhere as well. I thought it was decent.

The Spaniards would be laughing at some of the folk on this thread given we are British and we produce some shite.
I tried the Raadler (Lemon Cruzcampo). Was refreshing in that heat.

Bottles of Victoria and Radlers. Some canas of Alhambra on draught and some lovely rioca. A great 5 days apart from the result.

Nice city, nice folk.
Shit stadium

Back handers galore.
Was expecting comments on the game!
Seems to me most were more interested in the bevvy and the party!
Maybe at the game there was a massive hangover and subsequent lack of support compared to the Gerries!

I enjoyed it all; Mahou, San Miguel, Estrella, Cruzcampo, Cibele, sangria, Albariño, the ridiculous measures of gin and rum - one women poured me almost a pint measure of gin, could barely get any tonic in it.
When I was was in Seville a couple of years ago, I was presented with a gin and tonic the size of my head. I was absolutely leathered by the time I was able to finish it.

Also, Cruzcampo is absolute dog shit.

Was expecting comments on the game!
Seems to me most were more interested in the bevvy and the party!
Maybe at the game there was a massive hangover and subsequent lack of support compared to the Gerries!
My last comment on the game, clutching at straws, is I wish they had taken the second half water break half way through the second half. Would have been a couple of minutes before they scored and would have taken the sting out of the pressure they were applying at the time. Oh well. Que sera sera.

It was Cruzcampo we had everywhere as well. I thought it was decent.

The Spaniards would be laughing at some of the folk on this thread given we are British and we produce some shite.

The Spainards laugh at anyone who drinks Cruzcampo, it´s the shittest beer here.

Beautiful city but never in a million ways equipped to host a major European final.

Disagree tbh, the fans zones were brilliant as were all the locals. The problems lay with UEFA for picking the shittest stadium out of 3 in the city and them not being prepared inside said archaic shithole stadium. Also Spanish Police who are always horrific.

Seville as a city was a great host it isn't there fault UEFA are incompetent and they have a fascist police force lol.

Back