One league of 16 (According to the Sun)

I just caught a brief blurb on the back of this mornings Sun (so probably sensationalist crap), but they seem to think Doncaster and co have a backup plan in case the lower leagues can’t get going until crowds are allowed back in.

That is, one league of 16, for next season only. Which funnily enough, would include Dundee........just a coincidence I’m sure.

If you think the skullduggery was bad this season wait till next season!
The cabal have their orders, and it’s no wonder ‘they’ already believe that 10 is in the bag.
When there is this much corruption going on, and it’s there to aid only one side, how could you not think this?

What are we waiting for?
Push the damn red button.
To hell with the lot of them!!

No they're not, there isn't a 16 team league scenario you can come up with in Scotland where positions 5 to 12 would be doing anything other than completing the season, most times in our present, nonsensical, split pretty well everything is decided pre split.
I don't like a 16 team league period, but if there is one and there has to be a split then yes, that makes most sense to me.
We're just gonna have to agree to disagree mate.

I likewise don't like a 16 team league whatsoever. However given all the criteria needed to be fit in I believe my idea to be best :p

This is the best overall option for a very badly broken product which will no doubt limp on regardless more bruised and battered after this Covid crisis has blown over but it must not be allowed to happen in order to legitimise an UNWON league title and so should not happen until 21/22 season at the earliest.

How bad does the situation need to get to prick people’s conscience enough to say this is a disgusting mess now...time to bring the whole shit show crumbling down and put a stop to this outrageous skulduggery once and for all?

How long before Doncaster introduces some forgotten ‘war measures act’ and just does what he wants?

Hearts get bought off with future TV money, and the mentally challengeds keep the title and CL spot.

I don't know why people want a bigger league. It's too big as it is with just 12 teams. We need a more competitive league with less teams an more teams going down. Maybe force a few teams to consider crossing the halfway line every now and again and encourage more investment from TV and bigger prize money in the top league.

No one wants to watch us play Ayr United.

I don't know why people want a bigger league. It's too big as it is with just 12 teams. We need a more competitive league with less teams an more teams going down. Maybe force a few teams to consider crossing the halfway line every now and again and encourage more investment from TV and bigger prize money in the top league.

No one wants to watch us play Ayr United.
I'd rather watch us play Ayr United than Hamilton Accies

Although I started going to games when it was 18 i dont particularly remember it.

My old man said it was garbage and had to be changed. Now that was a time we had far better players than we have today.

Back