one of our best decisions ever

watching some great atmosphere at our magnificent Ibrox Stadium against the filth and what a horrendous sight to see the Broomloan covered in green n grey, thank god we took our Stadium back and put these rhats in the corner where they belong, if it was up to me though it would be rhat free

Agreed, man.

A toast to the famous FF Scum Evictor @Papasmurf is in order :cool: .

So fkn happy our club grew a set and put these scumbags back in their place.

watching some great atmosphere at our magnificent Ibrox Stadium against the filth and what a horrendous sight to see the Broomloan covered in green n grey, thank god we took our Stadium back and put these rhats in the corner where they belong, if it was up to me though it would be rhat free

Seeing that way too prominent wall of green and grey makes me physically sick. This should never, ever happen again.

Its was never a fair allocation. Watching the tv over both grounds you can see it clearly, you dont see us at the piggery but witness everything they do.lines of police in front of us, and percentage of seats to stadium wasnt same. We ve been disadvantaged and done for years with it. Best thing board done and even though their allocation still suits them better imo so they cant moan but obviously mentally challengeds being mentally challenged they will!

When I was very young I had to make do with the celtc end on many occasions. My first final in 1969 I was in among them as there was no room in the Rangers end.
That game was over at half-time (0-3) I remember leaving at that point and there was many others doing the same thing at the same exit as me.
The game at Ibrox was another one where John Greig ran up towards me as that mob claimed for a penalty he duly slammed the ball into the net, the bottles rained down as me, my pal, and the manky hordes around me ducked for cover, there were hundreds of bears scattered in that end.
I had to watch a few games at their hovel end because I simply couldn't get a ticket for our end, I always kept myself subdued when Rangers scored but there were others who couldn't/wouldn't and all hell would break loose.

This was the 70's and Rangers had broken their dominance under Jock Wallace, their support disappeared like snow aff a dyke.

I can see a repartition coming and like back then their 'fans' disappearing once again like snow aff a dyke.

They'll be selling out the Rangers end and will end up having to increase their profit by releasing more area to fill the place, like what the mutants had to do back in the 70's.

It's mostly the buckied up neds who want another day out at Parkhead.

Personally I'm quite happy about it.
What a way to talk about our support . Whilst something had to be done with them getting the whole broomie which is obviously unrestricted and us not getting a fair proportion at their dump and having the shitty corner . Decreasing it to 800 was too far imo . Easy to see why fans who go to every game who now can’t get tickets for our biggest away games of the season might not think it’s the best idea in the world . Guess I’m just a Buckied up Ned tho .

As we all know for the longest time each team had basically the full end behind the goal. The tims started reducing us into a wedge unseen in the corner. They brought this on and now they bleet like the vicTIMS as expected. Too late timothy you wanted a small visual presence for us whilst you kept a full end.

More of our fans see our home fixture as way of compensation of losing away tickets. This is much preferable to being second best and marginalised in a setup that gave an advantage to them. Our ground is now much more intimidating to them now.

Last edited:
Forever will be one of my proudest achievements, although my youngest son has never forgiven me, he goes to every game, home away and abroad.

But that day @Papasmurf and I sat with The Rangers MD, in what was an incredibly convivial and sympathetic meeting, we were told we had 30 minutes. Long after we had delivered our strategy and petition presentation, an hour passed and it was 3 Rangers supporters blethering about the Club that they loved all their lives.

We were given the distinct impression that Broomie4Bears was going to be a long slow burning issue within the Rangers Board, so we didn't know how close we were to sanitising Ibrox. All that hard work was worth it though, even if we failed, we both agreed to remain positive. I had spent weeks lobbying senior figures within the club and we all know the immense efforts that papasmurf, @jf1960 and others had put in to this proposal.

A matter of days later The Rangers Football Club had shown that they cared - and listened to the heartfelt pleas from their supporters - and gave Ibrox back to the Rangers Family.

Deep deep joy. Immense unparalleled pride.

Edited because I forgot to mention @jf1960.

Last edited:
Forever will be one of my proudest achievements, although my youngest son has never forgiven me, he goes to every game, home away and abroad.

But that day @Papasmurf and I sat with The Rangers MD, in what was an incredibly convivial and sympathetic meeting, we were told we had 30 minutes. Long after we had delivered our strategy and petition presentation, an hour passed and it was 3 Rangers supporters blethering about the Club that they loved all their lives.

We were given the distinct impression that Broomie4Bears was going to be a long slow burning issue within the Rangers Board, so we didn't know how close we were to sanitising Ibrox. All that hard work was worth it though, even if we failed, we both agreed to remain positive. I had spent weeks lobbying senior figures within the club and we all know the immense efforts that papasmurf and others had put in to this proposal.

A matter of days later The Rangers Football Club had shown that they cared - and listened to the heartfelt pleas from their supporters - and gave Ibrox back to the Rangers Family.

From a grateful Bear, thank you.

Rangers should never reverse their decision, in fact it makes far more sense to implement a total ban.

There is no banter in this fixture now absolutely zero. Only unadulterated hatred exists thanks to the actions of the club like no other. That is no exaggeration.

The landscape has totally changed since 2012 and Rangers should no longer go along with the pretence their visiting support bring anything other than pure poison rather than rivalry to our stadium. Keep them out permanently!

Last edited:

We were given the distinct impression that Broomie4Bears was going to be a long slow burning issue within the Rangers Board, so we didn't know how close we were to sanitising Ibrox. All that hard work was worth it though, even if we failed, we both agreed to remain positive. I had spent weeks lobbying senior figures within the club and we all know the immense efforts that papasmurf and others had put in to this proposal.

Superb work GG. Kudos to you and @Papasmurf.

I find it incredible that some within our support want them back taking over the Broomloan again.
I would have them back and in the Broomloan if it were part of a reciprocal agreement where our support were given a place of equal prominence and good views in their stadium. The larger numbers of away fans absolutely does aid in creating a tremendous atmosphere.

As things were, with us up in the corner, tucked out the way and not really even visible on tv, with them having a full stand in the full view of the watching tv punters, it could not be allowed to stand and the folk that got it changed deserve all credit.

I was in the West Enclosure that day, and to be fair it was a stunning exhibition of how quiet 6,000 folk who'd come for a party could be.

Reactions: ao2
What a way to talk about our support . Whilst something had to be done with them getting the whole broomie which is obviously unrestricted and us not getting a fair proportion at their dump and having the shitty corner . Decreasing it to 800 was too far imo . Easy to see why fans who go to every game who now can’t get tickets for our biggest away games of the season might not think it’s the best idea in the world . Guess I’m just a Buckied up Ned tho .

So you'd rather take thousands of tickets away from Rangers fans and give them to mentally challengeds, just so you can get to visit their cesspit? It's not all about you - the team benefit from having less of them there and 10k fans get to see the game who wouldn't have under the old setup. You're coming across as pretty selfish.

So you'd rather take thousands of tickets away from Rangers fans and give them to mentally challengeds, just so you can get to visit their cesspit? It's not all about you - the team benefit from having less of them there and 10k fans get to see the game who wouldn't have under the old setup. You're coming across as pretty selfish.
He's a lost cause Broheem, he's one of those never miss a game (like myself) Uber supporters. Although he's more entitled than you and I due to this.

I have the same argument with my Son regularly. Their polarised views will eventually be reconciled when they've seen years of statistics backing up the claim 'this benefits Rangers and disadvantages celtc'.

Only then will they relent in their feverish fervour for that elusive piggery ticket.

“But but but the atmosphere....”

Aye, our magnificent crowd is even louder now
I seem to remember our crowd of 800 bears out-singing a packed shit-pit in the not too distant past too B-)

Edit - if I had it my way, they'd be partitioned of in a wee section at the very rear/side of the Club Deck so that we don't even see them on the TV (obviously not possible logisticallly)

If it benefits the team at Ibrox it obviously hurts them away from home ? Call it selfish if you want . Fact is people who follow Rangers the most miss out on some of our biggest games . I’d have thought a better compromise would have been giving them the 2500 we give to teams who can sell it in the champions league . Then we get 3000 there probably never happen . Since it’s changed I’ve not been had a ticket for the March game two years ago but didn’t go for personal reasons . It’s not something I lose sleep over but find the abuse our loyal away support take sometimes perplexing .

If it benefits the team at Ibrox it obviously hurts them away from home ? Call it selfish if you want . Fact is people who follow Rangers the most miss out on some of our biggest games . I’d have thought a better compromise would have been giving them the 2500 we give to teams who can sell it in the champions league . Then we get 3000 there probably never happen . Since it’s changed I’ve not been had a ticket for the March game two years ago but didn’t go for personal reasons . It’s not something I lose sleep over but find the abuse our loyal away support take sometimes perplexing .
Right so you get to go to 2 games and I get to go to 0 by this logic.

Calling it selfish isn't really a "if you want" debatable point here. It's exactly what it is.

You want Celtic fans in Ibrox more than Rangers ones. Good luck with that.

Right so you get to go to 2 games and I get to go to 0 by this logic.

Calling it selfish isn't really a "if you want" debatable point here. It's exactly what it is.

You want more Celtic fans in Ibrox than Rangers ones all you want.
How does it mean you get to go to 0 exactly ?? The solution I posted means no season ticket holders miss out .

Back