One of our players are going to end up seriously hurt

Tugboat

Look at this. Imagine that hitting someone

0_JS201395896.jpg

That's that fourth time I can recall objects of some sort been thrown at our players this season and I would be suprised if there's hasn't been more that hasn't been caught on camera. Zero media coverage when it happens and the clubs say feck all. Seem acceptable these days when it comes to rangers players. This coupled with some of the tackles we have been victim too is nothing short of a farce and sums up one is of the reasons why our league is considered mickey mouse

Doesn't matter what is thrown its the fact something was thrown and not for the first or last time .

If I'm not mistaken we have a person employed in a Head of Security capacity at the club. Surely highlighting these incidents and demanding steps are taken to limit them is within his remit.

If I'm not mistaken we have a person employed in a Head of Security capacity at the club. Surely highlighting these incidents and demanding steps are taken to limit them is within his remit.
Could it be this is what Traynor does? No one knows what he does but some think it's enough.

Hot drinks thrown at players scum utter scum free reign on Rangers in this shit hole

Back