One of the top ten….

NYC Davie

….managers in the world according to the Jungles and not only accepted without question by the compliant Scottish MSM but actively encouraged. Well, let’s see.

Just as an aside - and I genuinely apologise to any follically challenged FFers - but should Hart not be advertising Gillette razors now? I think his Head and Shoulders days are well past him. Much like his career I suppose

….managers in the world according to the Jungles and not only accepted without question by the compliant Scottish MSM but actively encouraged. Well, let’s see.

Just as an aside - and I genuinely apologise to any follically challenged FFers - but should Hart not be advertising Gillette razors now? I think his Head and Shoulders days are well past him. Much like his career I suppose
And the ball half the time.

Tim-o-tay Shirley!

Back