One Of These Tackles Is Worse Than All The Others.

Edweird

A small, two-minute random selection of tackles in Scottish games from the last few days.
Couldn't be bothered hunting down the Simunovic elbow or Burke's dive for the filth but Lego is in there.
As I said, one is worse than all the others. In the words of Celtic's Rolf Harris, "Can you guess what it is yet?"

The St Mirren one is an absolute shocker of a challenge. Collum right in front of it too. Do you think if a Rangers player makes that challenge it would only be a yellow?
This has been largely ignored by the media too.

McGinn of St Mirren will have to be cited wouldn't have looked out of place in WWE

McGinn of St Mirren will have to be cited wouldn't have looked out of place in WWE
Possibly, but where is the media meltdown for those tackles?
I know St Mirren don't make news but it is supposed to be the same game played by the same rules.
As a 100% irrefutable scientific experiment I showed the vid to the wife (no). She is neutral, doesn't watch footy and thinks Rangers only play in blue. I pointed out Morelos was the worst at the end and she asked "Eh, what did HE do? The guy in red was all over him then kicked him in the face."

This is the sort of dossier that our club should be compiling and sending it weekly to the SFA and demanding that the issues are addressed. Its scandalous that we are not only at the top of the Compliance table but also at the bottom of the Fair play table. I really can't remember the last time we put in an overly bad tackle.

Morelos is the worst of the lot he could easily have killed a big patch of grass the way he went down horrible to watch thank %^*& Alan Titchmarsh isn't the C.O :))

I can't believe Broadfoot wasn't sent off for that hand ball. They were actually debating the other night whether it stopped a clear goalscoring opportunity...wtf?
If the keeper does that you are saying what a save but the fact of the matter is the keeper behind him is near post and Arfields shot is going in the other side of the goal and no keeper on the planet would stop it from where the keepers starting position is, definitely denied a goal scoring opportunity and should have been red, Muir has fell into their seedy grip too.

Imagine posting this video on a English football forum, they wouldn’t believe what goes on up here, and how were the only ones getting bans and trials by media

How did the Hibs player get cite for that tackle on their left back?
The casue of that collision was the LB throwing himself off the ground, almost two footed, into the challenge. His actions caused the Hibs player to connect with his ankle.

Sad so sad what our football has become in order for one club to succeed at any cost?

Correct, Sammy. The spineless authorities complicity in this means our football is stuck in the dark ages. Show those tackles in any decent footballing country and they'd be appalled.

I can't believe Broadfoot wasn't sent off for that hand ball. They were actually debating the other night whether it stopped a clear goalscoring opportunity...wtf?

First time I have seen that and it’s Unbelievable that he stayed on. The kick on Jack was also red.

How did the Hibs player get cite for that tackle on their left back?
The casue of that collision was the LB throwing himself off the ground, almost two footed, into the challenge. His actions caused the Hibs player to connect with his ankle.

from media reports, you'd have thought the Hibs player had sniped Izaguirre :D nowhere near as bad as it was made out and not worth a citing in my opinion. How Broadfoot stays on is beyond me though, the first one is a red card because the keeper is not getting the shot and then a non-booking for a clear foul on Defoe

Been saying it for ages now.
We need some sort of media involvement to highlight all that goes unpunished and the injustice we suffer week in week out.
The PR at Ibrox is fuking woeful and I don't know about anyone else on here but me for one is sick to the back teeth of fuk all being said or done.
Time to call these kunts out sick off it me!!

A can’t even be bothered debating these decisions we are getting hung out to dry because of Liewells media puppets we could talk about it to this time next year as long as rangers stay quiet nothing will change really need to get a list of these decisions and take them to the sfa with a lawyer and ask them to explain the difference in certain decisions and why certain decisions never followed the letter of the law.

Back