One Point, one solitary point

The goal difference is a fake figure, as if it came down to goal difference ours would drop for each loss.

But it's irrelevant as there's no way a team that'd unbeaten all season will lose their last 6 games, 3 of which are at home, and a Celtic side who haven't managed a run of 5 wins in a row all season and their managers out the door will go unbeaten.

The question now is when rather than if, and I've got my champagne in the fridge ahead of tomorrow just in case!
we would have to lose every game by 2 and they would have to win every game by 2 pretty much.

Strictly speaking if they win every one of the remaining 7 games by 2 clear goals and we lost every game by 1 goal then they’d win the league. B-D

They‘ll either crumble tomorrow or next week.

Mathematically it's not done, but the reality is we have to lose all our remaining games and they have to win all theirs by a shit load of goals, its over we are. champions

We need to pick up one point in six games now to be absolutely sure. They have to win all of their games, with us losing all of ours, and at the same time make up the goal difference. It's 26 at the moment. They have seven games left to do it in. That's somewhere in the region of three and a half to four goals for the rest of the season. Doesn't that make for good reading? :)

We've all shared the last nine years, the darkest days, the lows, the very lows, the stumbles, the false dawns, the first rays of hope, the sunlit uplands and finally the warmth on our backs and the sun in our faces.

We never lost our belief, the FF community stayed strong and we have earned our reward.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

I can remember sitting at a table in a restaurant with my wife for our anniversary lunch and my phone kept buzzing.

Every buzz was a goal alert in our 1-5 loss to them.

What was supposed to be a nice afternoon was fvcking awful.

I remember sitting in work on a Monday morning when he had so many bad weekends, scrolling through The Bear Pit and feeling like sh.it.

When things were bad, they were REALLY bad.

Now it's the total opposite and I have all the emotions and feelings at once - joy, happiness, delight, pride glee, smugness, relief, vengeance!

The goal difference is a fake figure, as if it came down to goal difference ours would drop for each loss.

But it's irrelevant as there's no way a team that'd unbeaten all season will lose their last 6 games, 3 of which are at home, and a Celtic side who haven't managed a run of 5 wins in a row all season and their managers out the door will go unbeaten.

The question now is when rather than if, and I've got my champagne in the fridge ahead of tomorrow just in case!
It would take (about) a 0-2 loss and a 2-0 win for them to swing it.

Never going to happen because it needs to happen over 6 games, but not everyone realises how quickly goal difference swings when one team loses and another wins.

Whether its official tomorrow or not, whupping them at the piggery on the 21st will be an almighty cherry to be savoured. Lets have two celebrations!

after 10 years of humiliation, of being pilloried by all and sundry, of the filth taking the piss, one more point and normal service is resumed, the Rangers are back where we belong,

we on FF have shared every good time and bad, we have shared the highs and lows, and now we are one solitary point away from me being able to share a Rangers title Win with both of my lads for the first time ever,

Its been a long time coming, Enjoy Bears, we are the People.
Will do.

Back