Online shop is open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobjo

Disappointing there’s no size guide with the strips.

My son is potentially going to be too big for the XL junior strip but a jump to S Adults I think will be a bit much.

Not yet selling a XS Adults.

Fortunately I live relatively nearby Ibrox and will go to the store this my son to try strips on. However, some people won’t be as fortunate.

Edit:
I just found the size guide (cms rather than age).
Will attend the store regardless.
EDIT: found it hiding in plain sight!

Last edited:

supersonic

Official Ticketer
Lol! If the forum is beginning to affect you physically then it's probably time to take a break.
Nah it's not physically getting to me. It just is a bit tiring.

Between moaning about:

Kits
Fan media getting access to games (tbf not much or that on here, but twitter)
Mygers - people moaning like %^*& still about that

Bigger things to moan about, like our first game that kicks off in a couple hours :))

LJ50

Bit of a gutter the mini kits smallest size is 2-3 years old. Been wanting one for my daughter who’s only 8 months
Yeah, bit gutted about that too. I waited past the pre-order so I could order my top and one for my granddaughter. I didn’t expect to be able to get a new-born size (shes 3 months), but was hoping for something less than a year.

The 2-3 is going to be massive on her; because, yes, I’ve ordered it anyway :))

djgarymc

Bit of a gutter the mini kits smallest size is 2-3 years old. Been wanting one for my daughter who’s only 8 months
Wee man turns one on Tuesday, was hoping to pick him one up for his birthday. Really disappointed there is no smaller sizes. Shame as I got him the Red top last year with no issues and it fitted perfectly. Im hoping this is just a time issue and I can pick one up soon.

Empire

Administrator
Staff member
Am I not right in thinking infant kits are never exactly the same as the adult?
They can sometimes.

Last years were pretty much the same. Even had the small badge print throughout the kit on the home one.

I get materials etc smaller but try and make it look a bit more like the normal version. It’s just plain blue at the back

Nisbet93

Here is the junior size guide according to age.
JS - 7-8
JM - 9-10
JL - 11-12
JXL- 13
Thats according to SD web site (only used it for sizing). I know i shouldnt even be clicking on their web site, but i couldnt work out size guide even after using measuring tape on my wee man and comparing it to junior sizeing on other brands. This post may make me a bit daft, but there you go.

Teddy bear

Official Ticketer
Am I not right in thinking infant kits are never exactly the same as the adult?
The baby kits are different but the kids kits are usually the same.
My wee guy is 5 and has got loads of different kits since he was 2/3, Rangers and other teams and they've all been the same as the adult kit.

Chris the Bandito

Generally underwhelmed by the launch in terms of non-delivery of pre-launch kit, what is available, changing dates of shop opening, still no single sign-in etc.

Every kit supplier, both supplier and Rangers pay it lip service of how this time they'll get it right, how demand is fine and every year that gets shown up as shite.

One thing I do think is pretty good - shirts with player numbers and names are priced same as regular shirts. Think that was usually about £10 extra

Laudrup1

Two sizes only, and vastly different from the actual kit IMO. Different collar, and no detail on the back. Bit disappointed in them, last years infant kits were perfect replicas, and unsponsored
Aye, no option for a 5-6 year old and the junior sizes start for 7 year olds.

He's going to have to wait a week or two until the shop's open I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.