Online shop is open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to login to the online shop using my login for the official site, isn't letting me login. Do I need to create a new account?

Trying to login to the online shop using my login for the official site, isn't letting me login. Do I need to create a new account?

Yes.

It was mentioned that we’d be moving towards a single sign on which would cover shop, RTV, tickets etc but clearly that hasn’t happened yet.

I don’t think you need to log in anyway mate, there is an express checkout option where you can just use PayPal.

I feel a little sorry for them tbh.

They’ll never have experienced anything like this, nor likely ever will.

Castore seeming all too like Hummel, not very professional
I know what you mean the way Hummel/Elite sided with Ashley and owe us £2m while Castore paid £3m up front... similarities are striking! Give them a chance mate, we waited 8 years for this. I'm sure it will come good, if you've seen any interviews with our man Bisgrove and the Beahons they will be demanding the same as us. Can't get things perfect until you make some small mistakes

Posted on Facebook a few minutes past 9.00.

Screenshot-20200804-102951-com-facebook-katana.jpg

They were pre warned how busy it would be and what happened with Hummel. This is the risk with going with someone who doesn’t really have the infrastructure to cope yet, like an Adidas or a Nike.

Why was the strip launch a fiasco?
He got upset because Castore paid us £3m up front and decided to sell shirts to all stockists incl fatty so Castore and Rangers make more money than at anytime in over a decade. Just a guess! The thing is I think folk aren't genuinely upset, folk on here just want to be upset. It's draining. If there are any issues then Bisgrove and the board will have them sorted

Created an account there. It shows that I've made one order, the away top on saturday there. But I also ordered 3 home tops on pre-order. Guess I won't be getting the points allocated to my account
Best to log in then I guess, it doesn't ask for a number so perhaps it links your email address.

I had a quick look there and can’t see any mention of earning points for buying merchandise.

He got upset because Castore paid us £3m up front and decided to sell shirts to all stockists incl fatty so Castore and Rangers make more money than at anytime in over a decade. Just a guess! The thing is I think folk aren't genuinely upset, folk on here just want to be upset. It's draining. If there are any issues then Bisgrove and the board will have them sorted

I am quite rightly annoyed for paying more for a product 35 days ago and it to be nowhere to be seen than what I could pay for it by walking into the shop on Thursday. From now on I will never buy another presale item and just wait to buy it in store. People have blue tinted glasses on here if they think that is acceptable.

All summer we have heard soundbites from them, including detailed interviews boasting about how they were going to be a massive improvement on the issues we have had previously. There are far more issues with this years launch than there was with Elite.

I appreciate they have had a difficult situation to deal with but they were well warned.

Yes. My iPhone classed all .rangers.co.uk as the same site but it wouldn’t let me log into the shop. I then created an account for the shop and let the iPhone use a strong password. Without thinking it saved all my Rangers passwords as the new one and therefore couldn’t log back into Rangers TV etc. :rolleyes:

I’ve sorted it out now, but was a bit of a ball-ache! The sooner we have one account for all of the Rangers website the better.

They were pre warned how busy it would be and what happened with Hummel. This is the risk with going with someone who doesn’t really have the infrastructure to cope yet, like an Adidas or a Nike.

Agreed.

They need to learn fast.

Also not convinced they’ve lived up to week 1 expectations. The whole 1st August, or 1st ish - that wasn’t a great start.

The training gear not all being populated online. General website control and update seems a little off as well.

Hopefully it improves this week.

I think the 37 page thread on it contains more than enough info

Just read the last few pages of the thread, not good.

Doesn't inspire me with confidence about ordering any training gear when it finally does come online & not being in Glasgow don't really have much choice.

Not even got the option of going to the Rangers Store when I'm up for a game :(

Reactions: GF1

I was hounded at the time for saying they might want to temper the rhetoric in their initial press release. They were always setting themselves up for a fall in that regard - I've worked with and seen it all before with similar disruptor brands (ones with much bigger resources than Castore).

Hopefully they get it sorted, but I remain skeptical. There are a lot of areas that need to be improved upon.

To be fair from what I've read it's not been a great start.

I don't really have any sympathy for them TBH.

They will have been well aware of how big the demand would be.

I know we will get money off the other sales, but it’s a spectacular own goal letting that prick Ashley trump the official channels on the launch day. Not to mention a massive slap in the face to the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back