Online shop is open

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it’s still being updated before 9?

Were we not expecting training gear and mini kits to be live today?

Disappointed in the infant availability again. None in the away strip and only goes down to 2-3 years in home strip.

Agree. The communications in this area have been terrible.

Meanwhile, House of Fraser had minikits fir pre-order weeks ago. Not good enough.

Anyone else unable to login to the shop?
This is what I was coming onto post, I tried to log in using my current Rangers login details and it was rejecting.

Do we need to set up a new account? I’m sure James Bisgrove (I think) said that we’d only need one login for everything.

This is what I was coming onto post, I tried to log in using my current Rangers login details and it was rejecting.

Do we need to set up a new account? I’m sure James Bisgrove (I think) said that we’d only need one login for everything.

It seems you do need a new account.

I thought the same as you.

Seems odd. It says if you already have an account with Rangers, log in.

And it was mentioned we were finally going to have one login which covered shop, tickets, RTV etc.
I tried mine and wouldn’t work.
Minor gripe here....but the mini kit has a different neck from the rest
doesnt look great. The collar is similar to the strip from last season and the infant kit had the same collar as adults

Not sure shop is launched yet so training gear may be added later. No announcement or link to shop on Rangers.co.uk or castore site.
I’m holding off for some training gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back