Online shop is open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted the infant sizes don’t go under 2 -3 years. Think for a lot of Rangers supporting parents getting your wee one the new Rangers strip is a big thing , luckily he had last years but looks like none for him this year , 2-3 years probably not fit him untill near enough end of this season.

Exactly my issue here. My kid is only 8 months and have been wanting this moment since they were born. Still unable to do it.

Really disappointed as Hummel did them for under 2’s.

Exactly my issue here. My kid is only 8 months and have been wanting this moment since they were born. Still unable to do it.

Really disappointed as Hummel did them for under 2’s.
First thing I did when I found out we were having a boy was go out and buy the home and away infant Rangers strips. Seems daft to a lot of folk but it’s a big thrill getting your first born the strips.

Gutted the infant sizes don’t go under 2 -3 years. Think for a lot of Rangers supporting parents getting your wee one the new Rangers strip is a big thing , luckily he had last years but looks like none for him this year , 2-3 years probably not fit him untill near enough end of this season.

My youngest is 4 and never had a Rangers top (bar a baby grow at months old - bought from a custom boutique place on Etsy) due to spivs and thieves running the show.

First thing I did when I found out we were having a boy was go out and buy the home and away infant Rangers strips. Seems daft to a lot of folk but it’s a big thrill getting your first born the strips.

Still yet to experience it! Maybe the stadium store will have them in smaller sizes next week.

Also just had a proper look at them, pish it doesn’t have the stripe on the back of it in infant sizes. I get material is smaller but they could have surely added it.

Received the official launch email from castore now. The away strip is a cracker but I think I’ll wait and see what the fit is like on the home strip.

Most people were happy with the unsponsored version. Kids aren't going to want a replica shirt, that isn't a replica, it's an entirely different shirt with a Rangers crest on it
Am I looking at the correct thing on the site? I'm comparing the "junior" to the "adults" the only difference i see is the sponsor. What else is "entirely" different?

Disappointing there’s no size guide with the strips.

My son is potentially going to be too big for the XL junior strip but a jump to S Adults I think will be a bit much.

Not yet selling a XS Adults.

Fortunately I live relatively nearby Ibrox and will go to the store this my son to try strips on. However, some people won’t be as fortunate.

Edit:
I just found the size guide (cms rather than age).
Will attend the store regardless.

EDIT: found it hiding in plain sight!

Last edited:
Lol! If the forum is beginning to affect you physically then it's probably time to take a break.
Nah it's not physically getting to me. It just is a bit tiring.

Between moaning about:

Kits
Fan media getting access to games (tbf not much or that on here, but twitter)
Mygers - people moaning like %^*& still about that

Bigger things to moan about, like our first game that kicks off in a couple hours :))

Bit of a gutter the mini kits smallest size is 2-3 years old. Been wanting one for my daughter who’s only 8 months
Yeah, bit gutted about that too. I waited past the pre-order so I could order my top and one for my granddaughter. I didn’t expect to be able to get a new-born size (shes 3 months), but was hoping for something less than a year.

The 2-3 is going to be massive on her; because, yes, I’ve ordered it anyway :))

The infant kit looks like a Turkey special as well. Surely they could have made it look a little more like the normal one? No stripe on the back of collar is pish!

Disappointed in the infant availability again. None in the away strip and only goes down to 2-3 years in home strip.

Same. Went on to order for my 4 month old son and 4yo daughter. No point ordering a 2-3 year for the wee fella, bit pissed off tbh.

Bit of a gutter the mini kits smallest size is 2-3 years old. Been wanting one for my daughter who’s only 8 months

Wee man turns one on Tuesday, was hoping to pick him one up for his birthday. Really disappointed there is no smaller sizes. Shame as I got him the Red top last year with no issues and it fitted perfectly. Im hoping this is just a time issue and I can pick one up soon.

Am I not right in thinking infant kits are never exactly the same as the adult?

They can sometimes.

Last years were pretty much the same. Even had the small badge print throughout the kit on the home one.

I get materials etc smaller but try and make it look a bit more like the normal version. It’s just plain blue at the back

Not much of a size selection for the kids.
Mini kit only up to age 3/4 and then the junuiir kits start at age 7/8

Anyone else go for the next day tracked delivery? Interested to see what that means in reality, maybe have it before August is out :))

Here is the junior size guide according to age.
JS - 7-8
JM - 9-10
JL - 11-12
JXL- 13
Thats according to SD web site (only used it for sizing). I know i shouldnt even be clicking on their web site, but i couldnt work out size guide even after using measuring tape on my wee man and comparing it to junior sizeing on other brands. This post may make me a bit daft, but there you go.

Am I not right in thinking infant kits are never exactly the same as the adult?
The baby kits are different but the kids kits are usually the same.
My wee guy is 5 and has got loads of different kits since he was 2/3, Rangers and other teams and they've all been the same as the adult kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back