Online shop is open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally underwhelmed by the launch in terms of non-delivery of pre-launch kit, what is available, changing dates of shop opening, still no single sign-in etc.

Every kit supplier, both supplier and Rangers pay it lip service of how this time they'll get it right, how demand is fine and every year that gets shown up as shite.

One thing I do think is pretty good - shirts with player numbers and names are priced same as regular shirts. Think that was usually about £10 extra

Why are the mini kits only up to 3-4?

The junior kits start at sizes for 7 year olds.

What's the option for a 5-6 year old?

Two sizes only, and vastly different from the actual kit IMO. Different collar, and no detail on the back. Bit disappointed in them, last years infant kits were perfect replicas, and unsponsored

Aye, no option for a 5-6 year old and the junior sizes start for 7 year olds.

He's going to have to wait a week or two until the shop's open I reckon.

Generally underwhelmed by the launch in terms of non-delivery of pre-launch kit, what is available, changing dates of shop opening, still no single sign-in etc.

Every kit supplier, both supplier and Rangers pay it lip service of how this time they'll get it right, how demand is fine and every year that gets shown up as shite.

One thing I do think is pretty good - shirts with player numbers and names are priced same as regular shirts. Think that was usually about £10 extra
I have never heard a person use the word underwhelmed outside of follow follow

Why do Castore do the mental v shape photoshop on their shorts? It looks daft until you scroll along and see how they will actually look

I will hold off for the away top until I see what the sizing is when
the home top arrives.

That’s not actually the case. Despite there being a section on the website headed as “players” when you select one of their kits it adds into the basket as an unpersonalised one and it costs £15 to add it.

I’m dead! Slept in this morning and infant kid sold out. My strip and 7yr olds on route via post from pre-order...still don’t have 4yr olds!!!

I’ve contacted Castore to find out the story with the mini kits and other kids sizes. Will post reply when I get it.

They got back to me about the infant kits

“Hey, I’m afraid 2 is the smallest we’re currently retailing for the infant kits but it’s something we’re looking into”

Very, very disappointing. Their promotional video was all about a child getting their first Rangers kit and some of us can’t even get the opportunity to do it for our own kids. My mum and dad did it for me every single season and I want to do it for mine and have been buzzing for this since the day she was born and I can’t even do it. People will say it’s no big deal but it is to me.

Hate saying it but Elite and Hummel managed it fine and the sizes were always sold out so the demand is there for infant sizes. Really hoping they see sense and make sizes available for all ages.

“Hey, I’m afraid 2 is the smallest we’re currently retailing for the infant kits but it’s something we’re looking into”

Very, very disappointing. Their promotional video was all about a child getting their first Rangers kit and some of us can’t even get the opportunity to do it for our own kids. My mum and dad did it for me every single season and I want to do it for mine and have been buzzing for this since the day she was born and I can’t even do it. People will say it’s no big deal but it is to me.

Hate saying it but Elite and Hummel managed it fine and the sizes were always sold out so the demand is there for infant sizes. Really hoping they see sense and make sizes available for all ages.

They are losing out on a big opportunity not doing under 2s kits. Any supporter with a small baby especially boy want there little one to have the strips.
Hopefully they ahve had enough people asking that they may decide it is worth doing.

I get it mate they seem to have overlooked it a wee bit probably underestimated the interest they bring

I've one at 18 months but he's quite big for his age so i ordered him the 2-3 hoping it wont be too big his granda buys him all the spurs ones but i want to keep him in the Royal blue can't be having him too attached to spurs

Wee mans getting the long sleeved away strip. He is gutted his home top hasn’t arrived this morning though.

Must be blind. Where is the sizing guide/info, particularly for the shorts??

Edit. Found it.

Last edited:
That’s not actually the case. Despite there being a section on the website headed as “players” when you select one of their kits it adds into the basket as an unpersonalised one and it costs £15 to add it.
Oh well - in that case it's an unmitigated shit show:)

Is there anything some of you won’t moan about.
Yeah, let's fling this there, still no ladies home top, didn't get any last time either, which leaves the only option to get a junior one and everyone then knows because it's got no betting sponsor.

All I can say is either hmmmmm, or shambles :eek: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back