Online Store Orders from earlier this week (training collection)

Has anyone got confirmation theirs have been dispatched? Made an order on Tuesday morning and it’s still just saying “unfulfilled” even though it’s been paid?

Yes mate, made the order around the lunchtime and I’ve received an email saying it’s on it’s way

Nope, checked again, no side zips or anything. You maybe got the rain jacket mate.

Yes but I got the navy one. It's basically a full zip training top just thought it would automatically have pockets. Must have to order the bottoms if you want pockets :))Ordered the rain jacket separat

Definately soft shell jackets. Black is a coach one and navy is a players one. £70 each and both have side zipped pockets.

Can anyone who has training shorts confirm if they have pockets? And if they do are they zip pockets?

Hummel ones last year have no pockets. Fairly useless

Yes, navy players one £70.
Don't say the Tims at Hermes even nicked my pockets now. :))
Does your jacket have a white zip. The one I seen to order had but the one I received had a navy zip. Defoe was in a photo with the jacket on at the store. His had navy zip and black one my son has, has a black zip. Bit long winded but maybe this is the difference with some having pockets and some not.

Does your jacket have a white zip. The one I seen to order had but the one I received had a navy zip. Defoe was in a photo with the jacket on at the store. His had navy zip and black one my son has, has a black zip. Bit long winded but maybe this is the difference with some having pockets and some not.

Yes, white zip mate. This is it:

Navy-Travel-Jacket-Front-resized-2000x.jpg

Yes, white zip mate. This is it:

Navy-Travel-Jacket-Front-resized-2000x.jpg
Might be the case the ones with the white zip don’t have pockets for whatever reason. That was the one I ordered but the one I received is the same as the black coaches one except obvs navy. Both have zipped pockets.

I think they have taken on board some of the existing issues and complaints, as when ordering it now says orders will be despatched within 3 to 7 working days.

Follow up to earlier post -

Ordered x 2 t-shirts and a 1/4 zipper on Tuesday afternoon. Got despatch email this morning.

In fairness to Castore that is at the early end of their stated 3 to 7 working day window.

What do you need pockets for ?
Never once said you did. Guy was saying he was surprised he never had pockets in his jacket.

Hauf bottle of Bucky in one pocket and fags/gear in the other for some maybe or for others to keep their hands warm? :)

What does anyone need pockets for :p

See returns do they go to Castore? When you try to enter Rangers store on the Hermes website it doesn’t find it.

Another week through, no sign of my order or even a tracking number that works.

Hope Tom is working the weekend. :)

I think they have taken on board some of the existing issues and complaints, as when ordering it now says orders will be despatched within 3 to 7 working days.

7 working days would be Thu 13 so let's cut them some slack

Ordered the coaches travel polo and away top Tuesday night received them this morning quality is amazing.

Ordered on Tuesday morning literally as soon as the training range appeared and still no dispatch email, I know it says 3-7 days but that’s shocking

Last edited:
Ordered on Tuesday morning literally as soon as the training range appeared and still no dispatch email, I know it says 3-7 days but that’s shocking
Same mate. Both the home and away tops arrived with no fuss. Away top came through Hermes even though I paid for Royal Mail tracked. Teething issues clearly.

Ordered last Tuesday and it arrived today. x2 t-shirts and a 1/4 zip.

Had sized up to XL but all three are too big - too baggy and long.

Returns process seems straightforward.

My order on the courier website that I need to allow 24hrs for a delay.
That was the last message on the 7th, nothing since

Ordered the grey 1/4 zip top on Weds. Email from Hermes yesterday saying delivery on Tues. Just come in and it’s waiting for me. I have to say compared to the last 2 Hummel ones I had, (which I still like) this top seems a vast improvement in cut and material quality.

Got the two training tops delivered today that I had ordered. Navy ones fine. I ordered the grey one too with white lettering, it's came with none of the unibet stuff on it. Just the castore and rangers badge like the junior player stuff. The description on the email invoice says match day coaches t shirt with picture of grey t shirt with all the branding. The invoice in the packaging says match day coaches training. Tried to check the website and there's no grey t shirts available under coaches just now but the one I ordered is under players training. So don't know what happened there.

Grey/orange training top & shorts and the navy/white tracksuit just arrived, delighted. Feels really nice quality.

Ordered last Tuesday and it arrived today. x2 t-shirts and a 1/4 zip.

Had sized up to XL but all three are too big - too baggy and long.

Returns process seems straightforward.

Realised how uninformative this post was...

Material and feel of all 3 are top notch, big step up from hummel

Me too pre ordered on July the 1st

This is the last thing it says when I put my hermes tracking number in

11:43 - Mon 03 Aug
We're sorry your parcel has been delayed, we'll have it on the move in the next 24 hours

A week later it hasn’t moved nor have they or castore replied to my queries.

My kids got there pre order kits this morning

Absolutely buzzing

But the hagi 7 large boys is too big for my youngest ,but he won’t take it off lol

My black 1/4 zip top arrived today! It is beautiful, the material is so good

Super comfy. Bit roomier. Just been out in it, enjoying the scowls from timmy.

In order of sizing from tightest to roomiest.

Soft Shell Zipper - Fitted
Away Top - Tight
Home Top - Normal
Orange training top - Normal
Black coaches half zip - Bit roomier stretchy too
Black coaches tee - Very loose, material feels more thin than other tops.

Anyone know if any the training / coaches shorts have pockets?

Booked a holiday and needing a few pairs.

Was at the store today for my kit and trackies hour and a half of queing plenty of strips left but low on training and casual wear

Got the two training tops delivered today that I had ordered. Navy ones fine. I ordered the grey one too with white lettering, it's came with none of the unibet stuff on it. Just the castore and Rangers badge like the junior player stuff. The description on the email invoice says match day coaches t shirt with picture of grey t shirt with all the branding. The invoice in the packaging says match day coaches training. Tried to check the website and there's no grey t shirts available under coaches just now but the one I ordered is under players training. So don't know what happened there.
Same has happened to me

Super comfy. Bit roomier. Just been out in it, enjoying the scowls from timmy.

In order of sizing from tightest to roomiest.

Soft Shell Zipper - Fitted
Away Top - Tight
Home Top - Normal
Orange training top - Normal
Black coaches half zip - Bit roomier stretchy too
Black coaches tee - Very loose, material feels more thin than other tops.

Yep I agree. The Black coaches 1/4 zip is defo a more relaxed fit compared to the home strip

sent them an email about my home top and got a reply today saying itll be sent by the end of the week.

My quarter zipper and my joggies came today without dispatch emails and account saying order unfulfilled still. Got to say the stuff is quality and not too bothered but a dispatch email would have been nice Rangers !!! Lol

Back