Online Store Orders from earlier this week (training collection)

Jaws2

I must be lucky - ordered the grey/orange training t-shirt and it arrived on Sunday.

Nice bit of kit.

Boy With The Blues

I ordered when training kit went live arrived today but i never even got a confirmation email telling me it was on the way but its here now and really good quality .

Hussar

Why do you have to contact Castore if it's supposedly been shipped & Hermes have it?

Bizarre.
Yip I don’t understand it. If you phone their number and speak to the pre-recorded voicemail/robot or their live web chat it tells you to do the same. They are basically passing the buck.

Deek

Official Ticketer
Royal Mail tracking number received for infants kit ordered on 1st August :))

Last edited:

Marko123

Got the two training tops delivered today that I had ordered. Navy ones fine. I ordered the grey one too with white lettering, it's came with none of the unibet stuff on it. Just the castore and Rangers badge like the junior player stuff. The description on the email invoice says match day coaches t shirt with picture of grey t shirt with all the branding. The invoice in the packaging says match day coaches training. Tried to check the website and there's no grey t shirts available under coaches just now but the one I ordered is under players training. So don't know what happened there.
Same happened to me with the grey top with white lettering. Just going to keep it as I think it looks better without the Unibet

Sauchiebear

Has anyone got confirmation theirs have been dispatched? Made an order on Tuesday morning and it’s still just saying “unfulfilled” even though it’s been paid?
I ordered on wednesday and it came today. No dispatch notice. Very happy with the product

IrnSou

I ordered the grey/white training top and the grey/orange shorts on Friday and both arrived today. The order confirmation said I would receive an email when dispatched but I didn’t. So if you’re waiting on an order and don’t have an email it could still be on the way.

Walterego

Official Ticketer
Black training shorts ordered Tuesday and delivered today. Good fit, pleased with them.

RH-Ibrox

Official Ticketer
Have just received my dispatch email after ordering on Tuesday morning, slow but at least it’s now on its way now

mccann_gers

Hermes wouldn't leave mine in a safe location today, buzzed my Ring doorbell and I ask him to leave it, said he can't and needs a signature - last week was happy to leave on the porch.
Left with neighbour and also in plain packaging this time.

Hatchet

Official Ticketer
Got my order earlier on today, i ordered both the players match day tracksuit and the coaches tracksuit, i ordered an XL in the zipped tops and a large in the tracksuit joggers and it looks like i'll need to go a size down on both.

Just about to return both tracksuits but noticed they are all out of stock on the website, would these sizes suit anyone on here?

MB72

Ordered training gear a week ago and still not had an email to say its been despatched , great gear but a complete joke of a service.

Jdb2005

Official Ticketer
I’ve been sent the wrong soft shell jacket. Ordered the navy one with white zip but received soft shell navy

albertz_left_peg

I ordered the tracksuit top on Tuesday night and another T-shirt for a mate to save 2 deliveries. It said it was free delivery as over £100. Got a dispatch email Friday evening but nothing yet

Slippy

Official Ticketer
I ordered the black soft shell jacket about midday on the release day and received it today. Great quality. I went with my normal size and it fits fine but I'm a slim build.

Do we know when the home top will be restocked online? I'm hoping to get a women's one for my neice and a small adult for my nephew's birthday in September and October.

Scott196

Do we know when the home top will be restocked online? I'm hoping to get a women's one for my neice and a small adult for my nephew's birthday in September and October.
The website says it will be this week sometime - to either order or preorder:

All three kits will be available to order or pre-order on the Rangers online shop during week commencing Monday 10 August.

Slippy

Official Ticketer
The website says it will be this week sometime - to either order or preorder:

All three kits will be available to order or pre-order on the Rangers online shop during week commencing Monday 10 August.
Perfect mate, just what I wanted to know. Castore seem great at updating us on stuff like this.

Md160887

Official Ticketer
Did any one else order the grey players training 1/4 zip top?mines arrived on sat but just opened it just now and it doesnt have unibet on it not complaining though as looks better just wondering if that is normal?

change consent