Online Store Orders from earlier this week (training collection)

My one is the says they same , not had any update since original order was put in.
Update on earlier post, mines arrived today & it is a quality top hats of to Castore , on a slight downside & certainly not meant as a criticism never received an email saying it had been dispatched & on its way.

This is the last thing it says when I put my hermes tracking number in

11:43 - Mon 03 Aug
We're sorry your parcel has been delayed, we'll have it on the move in the next 24 hours

A week later it hasn’t moved nor have they or castore replied to my queries.

I don't even have a tracking number, only email.i got was the Thursday before the toos being sent was about a delay. I emailed the today. Just got a generic reply that they plan to reply within 48 hrs.

I ordered 3 items of the training gear when it appeared on the website.Other than the order confirmed email have had nothing.

Placed 2 separate orders on different days. Had both delivered.

No complaints from me. The material that they use is top quality. I think this deal with Castore is going to be very profitable for Rangers and Castore.
My son ordered 4 tops late on Saturday and were delivered today, Monday can't ask more than that, does anyone know when the 3rd top will be available online.

Update on the black coaches travel jacket I ordered on Wednesday. Website still says unfulfilled but the postie has just handed me it. Its really nice, went up a size and fits perfectly

I don't even have a tracking number, only email.i got was the Thursday before the toos being sent was about a delay. I emailed the today. Just got a generic reply that they plan to reply within 48 hrs.

I’ve finally got a response from hermes

Subject: Hermes email enquiry

You recently requested our assistance through the online support pages. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for raising this with us.
To access your question from our support site, click here

Dear Xxxx

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding parcel number xxxxxxxxxx

I am sorry for delay in response and to hear that you have not received the parcel.

I can see your parcel hasn’t moved within our network since 03/08/2020. Your retailer likes to ensure their customers have the most efficient resolution when there is a delay in your parcel’s movement so I would advise that you make contact with them and they will be able to help you get this resolved.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to you.

Regards,

Vrushali Khatavkar

Customer Service Advisor
Hermes Customer Services

Ordered on the 4th, payment taken, still no dispatch. What I ordered not showing online anymore either. I suspect they’ve prioritised orders with multiple purchases on, and my single purchase is the back of the queue.

I’ve finally got a response from hermes

Subject: Hermes email enquiry

You recently requested our assistance through the online support pages. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for raising this with us.
To access your question from our support site, click here

Dear Xxxx

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding parcel number xxxxxxxxxx

I am sorry for delay in response and to hear that you have not received the parcel.

I can see your parcel hasn’t moved within our network since 03/08/2020. Your retailer likes to ensure their customers have the most efficient resolution when there is a delay in your parcel’s movement so I would advise that you make contact with them and they will be able to help you get this resolved.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to you.

Regards,

Vrushali Khatavkar

Customer Service Advisor
Hermes Customer Services

Why do you have to contact Castore if it's supposedly been shipped & Hermes have it?

Bizarre.

If Castore/Rangers want to improve customer service - answer bloody emails. It can’t be that hard to hire a few temps at minimum wage.

I must be lucky - ordered the grey/orange training t-shirt and it arrived on Sunday.

Nice bit of kit.

I ordered when training kit went live arrived today but i never even got a confirmation email telling me it was on the way but its here now and really good quality .

Why do you have to contact Castore if it's supposedly been shipped & Hermes have it?

Bizarre.

Yip I don’t understand it. If you phone their number and speak to the pre-recorded voicemail/robot or their live web chat it tells you to do the same. They are basically passing the buck.

Royal Mail tracking number received for infants kit ordered on 1st August :))

Last edited:
Got the two training tops delivered today that I had ordered. Navy ones fine. I ordered the grey one too with white lettering, it's came with none of the unibet stuff on it. Just the castore and Rangers badge like the junior player stuff. The description on the email invoice says match day coaches t shirt with picture of grey t shirt with all the branding. The invoice in the packaging says match day coaches training. Tried to check the website and there's no grey t shirts available under coaches just now but the one I ordered is under players training. So don't know what happened there.

Same happened to me with the grey top with white lettering. Just going to keep it as I think it looks better without the Unibet

Has anyone got confirmation theirs have been dispatched? Made an order on Tuesday morning and it’s still just saying “unfulfilled” even though it’s been paid?
I ordered on wednesday and it came today. No dispatch notice. Very happy with the product

I ordered the grey/white training top and the grey/orange shorts on Friday and both arrived today. The order confirmation said I would receive an email when dispatched but I didn’t. So if you’re waiting on an order and don’t have an email it could still be on the way.

Have just received my dispatch email after ordering on Tuesday morning, slow but at least it’s now on its way now

Hermes wouldn't leave mine in a safe location today, buzzed my Ring doorbell and I ask him to leave it, said he can't and needs a signature - last week was happy to leave on the porch.
Left with neighbour and also in plain packaging this time.

Yes, white zip mate. This is it:

Navy-Travel-Jacket-Front-resized-2000x.jpg

What’s the fit like on that mate? Looks quite tight so wondering if I need to go up a size when it’s back on the site.

Got my order earlier on today, i ordered both the players match day tracksuit and the coaches tracksuit, i ordered an XL in the zipped tops and a large in the tracksuit joggers and it looks like i'll need to go a size down on both.

Just about to return both tracksuits but noticed they are all out of stock on the website, would these sizes suit anyone on here?

Ordered training gear a week ago and still not had an email to say its been despatched , great gear but a complete joke of a service.

I’ve been sent the wrong soft shell jacket. Ordered the navy one with white zip but received soft shell navy

Back