Online Store Orders from earlier this week (training collection)

I ordered the tracksuit top on Tuesday night and another T-shirt for a mate to save 2 deliveries. It said it was free delivery as over £100. Got a dispatch email Friday evening but nothing yet

I ordered the black soft shell jacket about midday on the release day and received it today. Great quality. I went with my normal size and it fits fine but I'm a slim build.

Do we know when the home top will be restocked online? I'm hoping to get a women's one for my neice and a small adult for my nephew's birthday in September and October.

Do we know when the home top will be restocked online? I'm hoping to get a women's one for my neice and a small adult for my nephew's birthday in September and October.
The website says it will be this week sometime - to either order or preorder:

All three kits will be available to order or pre-order on the Rangers online shop during week commencing Monday 10 August.

The website says it will be this week sometime - to either order or preorder:

All three kits will be available to order or pre-order on the Rangers online shop during week commencing Monday 10 August.

Perfect mate, just what I wanted to know. Castore seem great at updating us on stuff like this.

Did any one else order the grey players training 1/4 zip top?mines arrived on sat but just opened it just now and it doesnt have unibet on it not complaining though as looks better just wondering if that is normal?

Ordered mines on the day they literally went up. Mines still says ordered unfulfilled on the website. Hopefully it isnt out of stock.

Ordered the training t shirt last week got it monday used the Royal Mail instead of Hermes
This morning I got an Email saying my parcel was on its wayo_O

The 3 items of training gear that I ordered on the day they appeared on the website have just been delivered by Royal Mail.

Training gear just arrived it’s a lot bigger than the shirt sizing - gonna have to return and now wait for them to restock

My grey coaches 1/4 zip has also arrived without any sponsor on it. I'd said last week that I wished there was a sponsorless version so pretty chuffed with that :))

I ordered some training gear online there. Don’t know if it’s been mentioned already, but only delivery option was Royal Mail delivery, so looks like they have stopped using Hermes?

The blue training gear is bigger than the rest I think

Your spot on mate, navy training 1/4 zip arrived yesterday and is huge on me have to return. orange and grey arrived this morning and it’s perfect fit, both the same size very strange

I
Did any one else order the grey players training 1/4 zip top?mines arrived on sat but just opened it just now and it doesnt have unibet on it not complaining though as looks better just wondering if that is normal?

If anyone gets any unsponsored stuff in XL/XXL they don't want, drop me a PM!

:D

I have a question - does that £80 price include VAT?

Reason I ask is, I am in the US, so VAT should be excluded (which would make the price £67) and then my "local" sales tax should be applied. £80 works out to be $105 right now, however the price on the website for that jacket is $115 - which is even higher, then I still have to add on tax, which brings the price to $125 before delivery! By my calculations, my price should be $87 plus 8.5% NY sales tax - a total of ~$95 plus shipping. That's a $30 difference!!

In the past, with Rangers stuff, or ordering ANYTHING from the UK, the VAT would be deducted at checkout and replaced with a lower sales tax, but here it seems like I'm paying a higher price PLUS VAT, PLUS US/NY Sales Tax!!

What’s the fit like on that mate? Looks quite tight so wondering if I need to go up a size when it’s back on the site.

Cant find other thread

Large in all other gear. Felt the soft shell too tight in Large. Just received XL. Couple inches longer in arms and bottom. Looks like a tent. Returning the XL.

Ordered 3 items after midnight on thursday,arrived today (friday).
Great quality and fit especially the black soft shell jacket although it came minus the sponsor logo,biggest problem is the missing rangers badge.
Wife says I should keep it as it is unique lol!!

I have a question - does that £80 price include VAT?

Reason I ask is, I am in the US, so VAT should be excluded (which would make the price £67) and then my "local" sales tax should be applied. £80 works out to be $105 right now, however the price on the website for that jacket is $115 - which is even higher, then I still have to add on tax, which brings the price to $125 before delivery! By my calculations, my price should be $87 plus 8.5% NY sales tax - a total of ~$95 plus shipping. That's a $30 difference!!

In the past, with Rangers stuff, or ordering ANYTHING from the UK, the VAT would be deducted at checkout and replaced with a lower sales tax, but here it seems like I'm paying a higher price PLUS VAT, PLUS US/NY Sales Tax!!

All prices on site inc VAT for UK

The problems I've had is not actually getting the order, it's been the quality.

I've bought
The shirt - shite stitching and label lettering fucked up
Grey training shirt - no sponsor =great but again label lettering missing (its castor now)
Blue stadium jacket - pocket has a hole in it.

Castore =great
Rangers castore =horrific

Back