Only 1 point clear as far as I'm concerned

YorkshireBlue

Our biggest challenge looks to be coming from the other side of the M8 instead of the other side of the city.

Angeball is burst and I don't consider them to be title challengers any more.

They can scrap it out with Aberdeen and St Johnstone for that coveted top 6 spot and the chance of another home match against The Famous.

We have two big games coming up against our rivals which could see us pull ahead.

If we get our form sorted there's a lot to look forward to this season. Unlike that lot, who have destroyed their own club through a decade of Sevcoing at the moon.

Looking forward to the media all becoming Hibs fans again. It's always been about The Rangers, always will.

At the end of the season they will be second so for me it's 6 points. The rest will fall away like they do every year. We are 6 points ahead of the team that will ultimately be our closest rival.

A test for me is this...it was this morning before I knew the Hearts score yesterday. Their game was finished about 5 minutes today and I knew the score. That's the difference in importance.

Our biggest challenge looks to be coming from the other side of the M8 instead of the other side of the city.

They can scrap it out with Aberdeen and St Johnstone for that coveted top 6 spot and the chance of another home match against The Famous.

We have two big games coming up against our rivals which could see us pull ahead.

If we get our form sorted there's a lot to look forward to this season. Unlike that lot, who have destroyed their own club through a decade of Sevcoing at the moon.

Looking forward to the media all becoming Hibs fans again. It's always been about The Rangers, always will.
We're 7 games into the league season mate. The east end of Glasgow filth will be our closest challengers by some distance, unfortunately, IMHO. As long as 56 happens, I'll be happy.

Last edited:

A lot of the ones laughing at Ange today will be doom mongering if they beat the sheep and we aren’t beating Hibs by half time next weekend

Celtic will start to pull it back and things will even out a bit once the likes of McGregor and that Japanese guy are back and they spend in the January window too.

It's only 7-games into the season, a lot of seasons you have an Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, Motherwell that's started well and it gives them a false standing.

That said, it does make the Hibs game next week an absolutely massive game. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have one eye on them and the 1-point gap and it being vital to win to make that 4-points and start to put a bit of space between us.

For me it's 6-points clear, but I take your point atm as things stand.
but just imagine how catastrophic even a third place finish would be for them this season... surely it would mean additional playoffs to even get into the europa league which increases the likelihood of them absolutely fucking it...

with no european income whatsoever and that wage bill after throwing 3 and 4 year deals at high earning losers, it could be a real nightmare for the cunts

fingers crossed.

We're half arsing it and are top of the League.

Hibs and Hearts, Motherwell too, aren't going to sustain a challenge.

We'll improve too over the season.

Celtic will hit form and improve. No doubt about it but if we kick on it’ll be over before they can get it together

The league will be won by either rangers or the fhilth, we are 6 point clear of them but must keep focused and start motoring to widen the gap

Correct attitude, we need to think like that and the next two league games against Hibs and Hearts will tell us much about their “challenge”.
The issues they will have is when injuries and suspensions kick in and their squads are paper thin like the tims

It's only 7-games into the season, a lot of seasons you have an Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, Motherwell that's started well and it gives them a false standing.
Generally early in the Season things are quite tight then as injuries and the grind bite the greater depth of the Old Firm teams comes to the fore, looking at their squad right now not sure that will be the case unless they spend a lot in January (and on the right players!).

Celtic are poor right now, but they will finish 10+ points clear of both Edinburgh clubs come the end of the season.

The notion that either have the squads to put in a sustained challenge for a title is pie in the sky stuff.

Celtic will start to pull it back and things will even out a bit once the likes of McGregor and that Japanese guy are back and they spend in the January window too.

That said, it does make the Hibs game next week an absolutely massive game. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have one eye on them and the 1-point gap and it being vital to win to make that 4-points and start to put a bit of space between us.

For me it's 6-points clear, but I take your point atm as things stand.
We will spend aswell.

30+million riding on it.

Btw we haven’t got out of 1st gear if we click what makes you think they’ll pull it back?

Next league fixtures has us v hivs and hearts v Motherwell, then we will see how things lay. The sheep v scum is as low key as it’s ever been, 2 far bigger ties being played.

Big If but if we were to win next for our five games the ideal scenario is c they cut each others throats with draws if we build a cushion going into what is an extremely tricky December then the pressure is all on them.

You want us to pull away and hearts, hibs ,sheep and celtic all fighting each other for second as it adds more pressure to them

I would love it if they finnished out top 6 and that meant their fans would bw deprived of having the champions visit them twice.

Just for a laugh.

I'm calling the title alreadyB-D. They're not catching us, the Edinburgh teams don't have the depth in their squads, Aberdeen will need a new manager to stay up and ths dumpdee vermin will fall away when they lose interest halfway through the season.

And this won't jinx anything, affect the team, or invite scorn from the beasts. I don't talk to any beasts and my arrogant opinions are my own and don't influence any variant of ancient Greek deities or other sky-fairies anyone believes decide football matches in the 21st century.

We don't win our next 2 games and they do, then things will look different. It is very early in the season to be making predictions. Anything can happen.

Aye, that's genuinely how football works. Points are added to the table depending on your result in each fixture.

If we win our next 2 games and they don't, that will also look different.

If we draw 2 games and they draw 2 games then that will also look different.

FFS can we not just enjoy the day? One day of gloating, one day of pulling a further 2 points clear, one day of no superstitious/jinx nonsense
Football is fun, let's not ruin it

celtic is not in the race and will not be under the Australian idiot it's the other teams who will challenge us this year so we must be ready.

We both aren't playing great tbh with the differences being we're still grinding out wins and we have a few more gears to up, I'm not sure Celtic have any gears left. We could have a bigger points difference than last year.

The last time we wrote Hearts off for a league win they destroyed us in the Championship.

Of course I'm not saying that'll happen again but let's just take it one game at a time. It's us v Hibs and Hearts v Motherwell next week so a couple of teams could find find themselves dropping out of the picture maybe never to return.

People saying Hearts don't have a squad...they do.

What is probably most telling is that it is obvious we have another gear. If and when we find it the league are in trouble.

Hibs / Hearts lose 1 or 2 key players they are done. They will be a burst ball come January. The beasts will be our biggest challengers, the difference here is, they’ve had their best available for weeks until now - we have not. The best is yet to come for us.

Celtic will hit form and improve. No doubt about it but if we kick on it’ll be over before they can get it together
Hmmm I'd say there are massive doubts about it, they are rank rotten. Haven't won away from home since valentines day. Ive seen nothing to suggest their manager will alter his tactics so therefor I see nothing to suggest an upturn in results

My biggest concern regarding that mob is if they lose next week to Aberdeen and call time already on the big galah. lol
Who they going to replace him with? He's only there cause everyone else knocked them back, they've also funded this ‘Angeball’ bullshit to the tune of 25 million hes going nowhere and if he does it’s either Kennedy or Strachan (snr)

Back