Only 2% of young men feel completely masculine

Looking at the young team nowadays in their short skin tight jeans and crappy haircuts its no surprise they don't feel masculine

F in H. As an old man does that mean I'm going to have to "take care" of masses of young women? I'm prepared to "put my shoulder to the wheel" if necessary. :)

When you see some of the clobber some boys are wearing these days, there absolutely is a fine line between being "trendy" and looking like an absolutely whopping poofter. Seen a boy wearing tight jeans cut above the ankles and pink Superstars (I think they were superstars). Just don't get that look at all.

When you see some of the clobber some boys are wearing these days, there absolutely is a fine line between being "trendy" and looking like an absolutely whopping poofter. Seen a boy wearing tight jeans cut above the ankles and pink Superstars (I think they were superstars). Just don't get that look at all.

A gentleman always has his jacket.

And lace-up leather shoes.

Skinny jeans are an embarrassment.

A bird at the work recently showed me on the internet possibly the worst thing I have ever seen. Apparently now you get playsuits for men?! Kill them all!!!

What is with the constant propaganda regarding all this gender neutral pish at the minute?

Sure if you asked the young men from the drum or any scheme the result would be in the 90%. Ask the women from the same places and the result would be 100%

Sure if you asked the young men from the drum or any scheme the result would be in the 90%. Ask the women from the same places and the result would be 100%
I am originally from the Drum and 100% male. Ten years in the army, gang fighting, shagging all over the world and being a male chauvinist pig qualifies me.

Back