Only Disappointment - Fans at Full Time

My only disappointment after tonight is that every Rangers fan should have stayed and applauded the team for there efforts when they went to collect there medals and the amazing run they have had.

The bit looked empty as they went up

They made us dream

They made us proud
They made us very proud, but due to extra time and penalty kicks, lots of Bears were struggling for time with transport arrangements.
Also I'm sure there was a lot dehydrating due to extreme heat and lack of facilities inside the stadium who just want out to get liquids.

Well good for you I take it you didn’t have less than an hour to catch your transfer for a 4am flight. It would have meant more if you had had to spend a couple of grand to stay as many would have if they had missed their flights. Then maybe because they can’t afford that they are not as loyal as you.
I was probably bang out of order late. Apologies.

I was fortunate enough to be able to stay until yesterday.

Hope you got home ok.

The travelling support deserve nothing but praise for making the effort, and giving as much support as they could to help the team.
Maybe emotions were running high just after the end of the game, but for people to still be doubling down on it after hearing first hand accounts of conditions at the stadium is ludicrous.

And as for showing support to the team, i'm pretty sure the team will know exactly how much support they have when the walk out at Hamden just prior to kick off today.

F41? I thought the rival fans were the least of our worries, we were all sharing drinks as people started dropping like flies. It was the stadium itself and the organisation that was a shit show
I was on the other side of them in S23. The Frankfurt fans by and large were great throughout the trip. Even the very dodgy looking Germans next to us just shook our hands after the game, no attempt to rub it in or wind us up.

Such a shame it went the way it did inside the stadium as I reckon it'd be a great wee stadium usually. Right on top of play, and the bowl-like layout should be great for atmosphere. I was on the lower tier so can't talk to the steep stands on the upper tier.

My only disappointment after tonight is that every Rangers fan should have stayed and applauded the team for there efforts when they went to collect there medals and the amazing run they have had.

The bit looked empty as they went up

They made us dream

They made us proud
There were 200 of us who had 90 mins to get to the airport to catch a flight so we had no choice but to bolt

Back