Only disappointment today

Big picture thinking. We had to save our energy for Thursday night.

Might be up a half decent team rather than the wee diddy team we were playing yesterday.

Agree with most comments. It's the fact we played within ourselves, protecting ourselves for Europe, that will hurt them more. And Kent's technique to get that shot on target deserved the rippling net.

Is we didn’t go for their throats.
They were there for the taking big time.
A crushing heavy defeat would have potentially kept them on the floor for a long time.
A big defeat would also have burst the stupid Myth around them that makes everyone else quake in fear.

only a minor gripe though and I would take 2-0 at the piggery while only cruising in 2nd gear every time.
I’m 49 and I reckon that was one of the easiest games I’ve seen against them.
Even when they were at their worst when we won 9 they always managed to give us a game at home.

silver lining though, 2-0 with lots of excuses will keep the ginger bigot around a bit longer.
A crushing defeat could have seen the back of him.

We did all we had to do to ensure the points. It was as comfortable and as routine as any victory at the Scumdome gets.

We have a lot of games to play, almost 2 every week up to New Year, with the 2 week International break in November the only time some of our players will get a rest, so there was no point over extending ourselves more than was necessary yesterday.

Back