Only Morelos would have got a Red Card for that

The Goal Machine

Rangers should be protesting about that, especially the first booking, absolutely fuming about it.

He is a target for opposition players and opposition players.

Ridiculous.

Absolutely there are plenty that are allowed to do it to our support and managers and nothing is done about them, but we are fair game for every, Pat, Mick, and Tim in black to try and handicap us in any way they can.

Rangers should be protesting about that, especially the first booking, absolutely fuming about it.

He is a target for opposition players and opposition players.

Ridiculous.
Or Halliday or Candieas. I’ve watched opposition players give it to our fans home and away after scoring for decades and never a card for it.

Don Robertson is a good St Nubians boy. He’ll get a cheer from his pals and family and the Scottish press will tel us he really had no choice.

Second one was crazy gave the cheating lady's front bottom of a ref no choice.

I think that some referees may have given a first yellow card for it. None would give a second yellow for it to anyone else other than Morelos.

This post and the replies proves you can't say anything negative about him.

He does what he's paid to do and been absolutely prolific / magnificent at this season. Then we get this needless pressure he puts on the team doing something everyone knows (despite what they say on here) you can't do.

I’m guessing the argument will be that he did the ‘f**k you’ arm gesture as he ran over towards them, but yes, it felt that the ref was desperate to be the first to red card Alfie this season.

We see players cupping their ears at the opposition support every week. We certainly have plenty of examples giving it 'get it up ye' gestures to us. We shall see what happens now the rest of the season.

As for Alfie another lesson, celebrate with your own support.

That said the first yellow card was not a yellow card.

I’m in the other camp on this tbh, he’s gave the ref the choice to make.

Need to not give these cunts the ammo to dish the cards out. Morelos gave the ref the ammo.

You're not wrong in that Alfie was silly to do that while on a booking. But still missing the point of the thread that no other player would be booked for that. Several diddy players have done similar celebrations at Ibrox and the Lego eater has done the GIRUY gesture numerous times with no repercussions.

Brown pretty much does the get it up you gesture every week. Glaring example again of how Rangers and their fans are treated differently to everyone else.

The SFA have previous for sending Rangers players off for celebrating. Doesn't matter if its arms aloft or pointing to the badge and fist pumping at the same time. When Alfredo scored I was doing the exact same gesture. The red card should be rescinded for both bookings were a disgrace in comparison to what the hammer throwers got away with.

Back