Only Morelos would have got a Red Card for that

It was a yellow and it was his own fault. No two ways about it.

Alfie being sent off is not the issue though, and never has been. The issue is the absolute lack of protection he gets, the weekly stonewall penalty we see ignored, the fact we come away from games against hammer throwers with MORE bookings than them, the fact that there is not an honest referee in the country. Those are the issues, not that a hot headed Latino youngster let his emotions get the better of him after a frustrating period where he has been booted up and down the park with impunity.

He got a red for a correct second yellow.His first was for continuous fouling.He got away with a flick out ata player as well.Nothing to to with the referee ,it was complete stupidity.

I’m in the other camp on this tbh, he’s gave the ref the choice to make.

Need to not give these cunts the ammo to dish the cards out. Morelos gave the ref the ammo.
With all respect mate ,everyone I think agrees he should have not done it . But the problem about the sending off was no other team are held to these rules which is the issue not so much the incident itself ,things like the referee against the sheep clearly showing 4 fingers to Cosgrove implying he was being booked for his 5th foul committed what Ranger player ever gets to make 5 fouls before being booked we are lucky to get 2 .
The incident with brown getting sent off for celebrating is not the same he went into the crowd.Better example is brown and Lennon BTW twice against us and Hearts giving the same salute to the opposition crowd and nothing happened that's the issue not whether Alfie deserved a booking

You are of course 100% correct but unfortunately like the club we have rather a lot of people who still naively go along with the BS referees are just crap and not corrupt.
We go from one head shaking decision to the next on a weekly basis now and still the Stevie Wonder loyal don’t get it.

If that had been a Motherwell player it wouldn't have been a booking and Crocker would have laughed it off with some cheeky dig at The Rangers support and then it wouldn't have been mentioned again by Sky or their pundits

The game here is hoaching with absolute bellends and those absolute bellends will try saying any sh1t to justify Morelos getting red today. Enjoy a wee break Alfie. Those who try to justify his wee break can carry on being absolute bellends.

Alfie runs over to the Motherwell fans and cups his ears, a fairly common gesture in football nowadays and one that rarely sees any action taken.
However, is there missiles thrown at him before he makes the GIRFUY gesture?

Screenshot-20191215-164901-01.jpg

The impartial commentary today was the same as last week, they are desperate for Alfie to be booked and then sent off.The ref and his two linesmen were very poor today and a precedent has now been set over the red card, let’s just see if the same treatment is fairly officiated in all matches.

Rangers should be protesting about that, especially the first booking, absolutely fuming about it.

He is a target for opposition players and opposition players.

Ridiculous.
He didn’t - he got a yellow as the rules dictate. The problem lies withe many others who don’t.

Just think of what they were allowed to do, the leg breakers. The worst offender this season was Cosgrove, he should have been sent off three times over in one game.

Now look at what Morelos has done

Explain why Morelos is the only one to see red? Explain why they kick us up and down the park yet we get more cards than Motherwell or the Sheep?

That's the problem. It doesn't matter who the ref is either. They continue to let the opposition foul to their hearts content. Proper injury inducing stuff, just ask Steve Davis. Then consider what we get yellow cards for.

The last week should show even the ostriches among our support where the media put the pressure, eg. what if we had won with an offside goal last week? The problem is the refs are only too happy to keep the media happy. If there's an honest ref in Scotland I have not seen him. They all kowtow to the pressure thereby cheating.

Do you know what, the saddest thing is that the relentless nature of the bias shown against our club , from both media and officials, has desensitised some of our support to the injustice .

Even to the extent that some have become apologists for it.

The first is a booking all day long and whilst the second is shite the ref was itching to apply the rules.

I'd just like to see consistency applied...

I'd also like Robertson to satisfactorily explain why he booked Ryan Jack for telling the tramp to GTF then moving out the way and not booking the tramp for pushing Jack and trying to get to him through Tav. Did something else happen in the tunnel, if so, why the secrecy?
The manager really has to ask these questions.

Once again we are kicked off the park but we are the team with the red card. The game is corrupt to the core.
I thought that for the first time in ages we stood up for ourselves physically against them. Tav, Big Nick, Goldson, our midfield and Alfie all gave as good as they got. It pleased me that we weren't bullied and showed some grit.

Back