Only one player good enough.

Not today, only Wes got pass marks.

McCrorie will be a good player but today he was exposed because he had no help from a Dorrans or Jack type midfielder and it showed.
Play midfielders in midfield not defenders.

Morelos, the league's top scorer, is clearly good enough.

Even having to highlight that is bizarre.

It is Frightening that the Keeper and the young yin are players who you could say got pass marks.
I feel sorry for Morelos,he should be scoring goals around and in the box.
No service whatsoever today and his composure was starting to give.

Mental that some people still want to waste time “adding to the squad” when it’s obvious we need almost an entire new first team. We’re not going to get rid of everyone and sign 20 players.

Get him back to CB.
We will destroy him playing in midfield.
This.
Shoehorned into defensive mid & had a great game there first time but since it has shown he really is out of his depth. Keep him as a central defender, especially when we have midfielders on the bench.

It is Frightening that the Keeper and the young yin are players who you could say got pass marks.

Apart from the two open goal tap ins he should’ve scored?

I like Morelos and he tries hard but he should’ve got on the end of those crosses. Any touch (even off his arse) and the ball hits the net.

Then there’s the sitter Windass put over the bar. 3 golden chances (practically sitters at the professional level) so we can’t say the service wasn’t there.

Apart from the two open goal tap ins he should’ve scored?

I like Morelos and he tries hard but he should’ve got on the end of those crosses. Any touch (even off his arse) and the ball hits the net.

Then there’s the sitter Windass put over the bar. 3 golden chances (practically sitters at the professional level) so we can’t say the service wasn’t there.

I cant argue with you but i kind of think along the lines of when we had a proper centre forward and wingers who would feed the strikers.
Its like watching the Juniors now.

We've got a few players who are good enough to be first teamers, a few that are good to be squad players and the majority just aren't good enough and should be shipped out at the earliest opportunity.

Kris Boyd outsprinted Danny Wilson down the channels first half today. Now just take a moment to let that one register. Kris Boyd :eek:

McCrorie is really decent. He’ll become a fine player if we don’t scunner him or ruin him to the point where he leaves.

All the rest, truthfully, I would only miss Jack. Maybe Morelos can be saved as well. The rest. Genuinely wouldn’t miss any of them if they were away.

Of course they are. Killie don’t have a better team than us.

Switch managers in the dugout today and you tell me who wins?

If they're good enough to beat Kilmarnock as you say, surely that means whoever their manager is?

And by the way, ability wise Mulumbu was by far the best player on display today, followed by Jones.

Morelos would score 30 a season in a good team.

He has 10 at halfway with no penalties and a 10 game blank in a shit team.

When are we gonna realise...this squad beat Aberdeen twice and Hibs! It’s their f*ckin attitude that’s the problem! They only turn up 50% of the time

If they're good enough to beat Kilmarnock as you say, surely that means whoever their manager is?

And by the way, ability wise Mulumbu was by far the best player on display today, followed by Jones.

Agree with Mulumbu but Jones whilst he looked decent didn't create anything. Candieas put in far better crosses.

On the premise that it isn't realistic to keep just one player and get rid of 20 or so, for me it would be:

Definite keep: McCrorie.

Probably keep (in the right squad/ environment, have enough about them to give me some hope):
- Foderingham
- Wallace: I'm not nearly as down on him as others are. I've seen him produce relatively long runs of perfectly solid football
- Alves: whilst he has been a bit underwhelming, I still think he is miles better than anything else we have seen at centre half for years (McCrorie aside)
- Cardoso: I still think he has a chance to be a solid enough centre half
- Morelos: I'm not completely sold on a centre forward whose ball control etc. is relatively poor, but he does score goals
- Candeias: the one on my list that I am least sure of, but there was enough about him for the first couple of months of the season to think he might be salvageable

Beyond that, nobody else.

A sad state of affairs to be in after a 5 year opportunity to "build".

I cant argue with you but i kind of think along the lines of when we had a proper centre forward and wingers who would feed the strikers.
Its like watching the Juniors now.

There wasn’t tons of chances created today (neither are there in many games we play), but today there was three golden chances on a plate for the strikers (nit incl the goal).

As much as I like Morelos, we need a Moult type or a Boyd of 10yrs ago type. Morelos needs help (in the form of competition for the jersey). Infact the same could be said about everyone.

There must be some reason we’re shit and it’s that we have too many weak players.The only players capable of being first picks in a rebuilt team (dependant on form) are Fod, Alves, John, McCrorie, Jack, Dorrans and Morelos.
Agree that first name on the team sheet should be McCrorie.

It's like back in the early eighties. Scrat about looking for heroes in a team of duds.no excuses get the. All punted. Sick of wage theifs

Wes was outstanding today we would of got an absolute pumping if it wasn’t for him. His pass for windass chance in first half as well was superb. Agree he can be a bit inconsistent same as any other goalkeeper in the world.

Morelos 21 years old top scorer yet comes in for so much stick. Scored more already by this point in the season than anybody in our squad last year I’m sure. So I think he might just be good enough.

Jack/Dorrans/Alves/Tavernier for me are all good enough as well the problem is we have some absolute passengers beside these guys. Hodson and likes should be nowhere near a rangers jersey. Far to many stealing a wage as well being paid big money to sit on there arse not contributing.

I hope he doesn’t get ruined. He’s still very young to be the main striker week in and week out,and with him playing in a completely foreign culture where he doesn’t speak the lingo , that’s a lot of pressure.
No doubt he has potential to be an exceptional striker but he is still only learning and costly misses from him are starting creep into his game. If his confidence starts to waiver it may take a while for him to recover.

Our team should have been capable of beating Hamilton, Dundee, St. Johnstone and Kilmarnock. The fact they can't is down to the board, management and the player's effort rather than ability.

Not acceptable to lose these games. Even less acceptable that in the last two games in particular we've been battered. Kilmarnock never really looked at any point the weaker team yesterday.

I really rate McCrorie but he was rotten for us yesterday.

As was everyone bar Foderingham though tbf.

The majority are not the usual Rangers class.

However there is a reason we have them and it’s down to finance. If we had the finance they would be chased.

The problem is that most of the players are going through the motions but have little effort or determination. In other words they couldn’t give a %^*&.

Back