need a raft of players to come in now

GK - Fife/Cunningham

DEF - Docherty/Brownlie/Vance*/McLauchlan/Cunningham"/Westrup/Swaby^

MID - Cornet/Reilly/Kerr

ATT - Hay/Ness/Devi^/Bell*/Howat*/Arnott/McQuillan"/McCartney"

* - recovering from serious injuries
^ - leaving/expected to leave
" - barely used youngsters

I My mate doesn’t recognise these names. Could some helpful bear post some pictures to help me my mate out? :))
Screenshot-20210610-124209-Firefox.jpg

I know their shark based protests are still a source of joy, but if a cause was ever worthy of our own, its Sonia leaving.

Sack the bored.

Looking at Sonia's insta stories lately she's been kicking about with some pretty strange people "influencer" types

Probably better she just goes and does that full time

dania going is a bigger blow
strange Girasoli is going

Bourma looked excellent in the earlier games this season when the team was doing well.

I'd have said on recent form Carly Girasoli was our best CH too.

It does seem strange. I can only imagine they've got other targets lined up.

Big improvements and changes required.

Sonia was a strange signing , she looked like she was a talented footballer but she never seemed to get a start

Sonia was a strange signing , she looked like she was a talented footballer but she never seemed to get a start

bad injury prevented her getting started really
but given the results that effectively cost us the league, you'd expect her to play more

I have watched a couple of the live games and catch up with the highlights on RTV.
The only one that impresses me is Brogan Hay and I think she could go up a level.When you watch the Womans English Premiership and the Woman's CL the standard is miles above what I've seen.A big upgrade in quality on and off the field is needed to even be the best in this country.

Sorry to talk about football.

Crazy to release Girasoli, she is one of the better centre halfs, the manager should be the next one to be released.

Last edited:
I have watched a couple of the live games and catch up with the highlights on RTV.
The only one that impresses me is Brogan Hay and I think she could go up a level.When you watch the Womans English Premiership and the Woman's CL the standard is miles above what I've seen.A big upgrade in quality on and off the field is needed to even be the best in this country.

All about investment and time

English league has been going for some time - they now bring over some of the best US players on loan from their league, have players being bought up by the cream of Europe & have a national team that competes with the best

scottish womens football is light years behind
shown by the dominance of amateur Glasgow City - even winning it again this year despite us and the yahoos throwing money at it

we have a fair few good players but 2/3 have barely played due to injury and the knock on from that killed our chances (Bell and Howat injured meant an effective Arnot was pushed up front where shes less effective & the midfield suffered as a result)

What's the story with a video of Bourma and O'Neill being rude to restaurant staff? Hadn't heard this before until heart and hand daily update today

In 20 years time Sonia will be nothing more than a quiz question for today's young fans who will be the Rangers Da's of the future.

"Who was Rangers first female Venezuelan international player?"

"Ah mind this, it was that Sonia O'Neill, she was a big durty ride an aw, lost count of how many times I cracked one aff tae her instagram, ye mind instagram?"

Have watched a few of their games as well, without having big expectations. Thought we weren't too bad. Some ways to go to get to English standards, but with time and investment we can do it.

I hope they go on to do well and the women's game flourishes in general and have the ladies realise their dreams. Wouldn't have a problem paying to watch them play. Football of course! Would give me much pleasure watching them beat the yahoo's and taking their first title.

Think we can all give them our support when we can.

In 20 years time Sonia will be nothing more than a quiz question for today's young fans who will be the Rangers Da's of the future.

"Who was Rangers first female Venezuelan international player?"

"Ah mind this, it was that Sonia O'Neill, she was a big durty ride an aw, lost count of how many times I cracked one aff tae her instagram, ye mind instagram?"
It's a bit like how us oldies still talk about Karen Jardells hairy muff.

I remember answering a question on here about which of the rangers players I'd be most upset at seeing go. I said alfie. I was wrong, as far as I'm concerned nothing will top Sonia leaving.

The Girasolis are all over Renfrew, Renfrewshire, Glasgow and beyond. Wee Carly's related to them.
Used to run the Trento ice cream vans. I remember them ramming the wee walls van in moorpark sq, renfrew years back.

Forerunner to the ice cream wars before heroin.

Back