Open goal old firm review

Shame McAvennie wasnt on it after saying if Celtic turn up we are no match for them.

Typically after saying that he is nowhere to be seen in the next episode out today

It starts around the 6 minute mark.

He's will be on the right in the coupon show at the end of the week.

Shame McAvennie wasnt on it after saying if Celtic turn up we are no match for them.

Typically after saying that he is nowhere to be seen in the next episode out today

It starts around the 6 minute mark.

He'll be on it towards the end of the week with Derek Ferguson mate. Different show.

Quite enjoy the open goal podcasts though don’t always agree with their opinions. Some times they talk sense, other times utter nonsense. Ferry probably the fairest out the 3.

Anyone that has paid money to see them at the hydro need their heads looked at though

That show is missing expert analysis from Tom 'Hello Darkness My Old Friend' Boyd to give the glory that extra injection of satisfaction.

One thing that is pretty common across all the timmy pundits on any platform - it's clear that they dont watch enough full 90 minutes of Rangers games to comment on how we play, tactics etc.

Its clear they know exactly how Celltic have been playing and how we stopped them in games, but other than that they dont have a scooby about us.

One thing that is pretty common across all the timmy pundits on any platform - it's clear that they dont watch enough full 90 minutes of Rangers games to comment on how we play, tactics etc.

Its clear they know exactly how Celltic have been playing and how we stopped them in games, but other than that they dont have a scooby about us.

We don't stop them, they fail to perform.

On the button!

I enjoy listening to these and I don’t think what they’re saying is wrong tbh. They’re very honest about the Tims failings and they all note Rangers were by far the better team and deserved to win. Si Ferry also says can we forget all the shite in the fallout afterward and just get on with playing football. Don’t see much wrong with it tbh. Obviously Si Ferry and Slaney are still going to lean towards their team to win the title. Kyle opts for us. Pretty fair imo.

These ex Mhanks don’t half like talking about balls, touchy-feely.

If fact the one one the right might like the Scottish Finance Minister.

Fckn'ell the Tim on the right sounds fairly glaikit but Big Kyle has a balanced view, overall though, it is really three Tims talking about football from a Tim's point of view, albeit there is an attempt at being objective.

I only ever watched Si Ferry when he interviews ex players. First time I’ve watched these guys together and think I’ll stick with H&H.

Did have a chuckle when Kyle said you couldn’t hang James Forrest out to dry since he’s got nae neck.

Talking about Forrest.

Ye cannae hing him oot tae dry.

Naw, ye could nae hang him oot tae dry.... cause he's got nae neck.

Kyle will be popular. :D:D

If nothing else, they're honest enough to admit they're worried.

Channel for mentally challengeds by mentally challengeds. If they had beaten us rest assured they would have pumped out a review within a couple of days using their token whipping boy Derek Ferguson for their own laughs and gain. It's been 2 weeks ffs that's not when you review a game...

Been waiting for this to bask in their pain. Funny how their review of the league cup final was posted literally hours after the final whistle but the review of the game at the piggery took 3 weeks! They must be really struggling ha

centre half's as our weakest point? best defensive record in the league
I thought that was a strange thing to say as well,we make the odd feck up as every defence will do over a season but I am more than happy with the current partnership in the middle.
Kyle did point out about morelos having a big influence on games even when he isn't scoring due to his work rate and the way he was not giving their defence any rest compared to their attack.

I enjoy listening to these and I don’t think what they’re saying is wrong tbh. They’re very honest about the Tims failings and they all note Rangers were by far the better team and deserved to win. Si Ferry also says can we forget all the shite in the fallout afterward and just get on with playing football. Don’t see much wrong with it tbh. Obviously Si Ferry and Slaney are still going to lean towards their team to win the title. Kyle opts for us. Pretty fair imo.

i think people see the name ferry and he's ex celtic and get ragin.

i actually quite like listening to them far more than any other scottish media outlet, its a carry on not to be taken too seriously

Back